NFL Early GOY Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Early GOY Play

It is only week 3 but I feel very confident about this play.

GOY 10 Units
    New England -12.5

I feel New England is in the same situation as Indianapolis was last night against the Giants. New England was embarrassed in the second half of yesterdays game. Their defense was ripped by Mark Sanchez. Their offense could do nothing against a Jets defense that was without Darelle Revis and Jason Taylor in the 2nd half. While Taylor did return, not having Revis should have made the Pats passing attack go wild which it didnt.

Buffalo got pounded by Green Bay yesterday and most of it was through the air. The Patriots are not going to try to run the ball against Buffalo. They will come out throwing and they will score early and often. Bill Belichik will try to make a statement that New England is a better team then they showed yesterday. He will no doubt run up the score to erase any doubts that yesterday was not what to expect from the Patriots.

Can the Pats possibly be looking ahead to Miami the following week? Possibly, but Bill will keep them focused for the 3 quarters they will need to be focused in order to put this game away.

Pats 42 Bills 7

GL All!
    NFL System - Year 1
    Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
    Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
    Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
    Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
    Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
    Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
    Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
    Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
    Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
    Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

GL. I feel the same way about the Ravens this week. It won't be my GOY but they are laying 10 to the Browns. Flacco looked like shit yesterday. This is their home opener. I think they blow the Browns out

Comment

I actually just added in a 3 team teaser play..

4 Units
      Baltimore -.5
      Pats -2.5
      Minnesota -0.5

I cannot see Minny going to 0-3 playing at home vs Detroit. Although Detroit has not looked too bad the past two weeks.
      NFL System - Year 1
      Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
      Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
      Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
      Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
      Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
      Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
      Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
      Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
      Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
      Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

Comment

I'm betting against the Bills every week

Comment

good luck on Sunday, X!

Comment

good luck! tough to lay double digits within the division!

Comment

Working...
            X