Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early NCAA FB Play

YTD Record 19-15.

I am posting this play now because I have a feeling this line goes to 6 points or more and I think the current line is a gift.

Stanford -3 (bought the hook) over Notre Dame. I have watched the last 2 Stanford games and I think they are a top 10 team. They are very disciplined and well coached. They shut out UCLA 35-0 2 weeks ago and laid 60+ on Wake Forest Saturday. I know neither Wake or UCLA is gonna be confused with Ohio State or Alabama but they have been very impressive. Their QB Andrew Luck will be the #1 player taken in the draft as soon as he comes out. From what I have seen of Notre Dame there is no way they keep up with Stanford on Saturday. BOL if you follow.

Oyher games I am looking at already are

Miami -4 over Pitt.
    Bama -7 over Arkansas
    Idaho -7 over Colorado State
    Marshall -6 over Ohio
    Arizona -6 over Cal
    Florida Atlantic -6 over N. Texas
    Oregon -10 over Arizona State
    Last edited by ravenmaniac; 09-20-2010, 12:28 AM.

gl Raven

Comment

Good luck Raven!!

Thanks for asking about my mom the other day.
      She has hit the final stage of her cancer stage three that is of multiple mylenoma. They haven't given her a time frame of how long she can live with this but everything I have read suggests less than two years. She is on dialysis and getting chemo once a week. She can't eat very much and sad to see her go through this. All I can hope for is that she has some quality of life left and that she can hang in there.

Again thank you very much for asking.

Comment

good luck with the NCAAF picks, raven!

Comment

Bingo. Call me crazy but I could see Stanford playing for the BCS title in January

Comment

nice call

Comment

Good call on stanford......

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
              X