One large play on NCAAF total

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One large play on NCAAF total

The beauty of gambling is that while major programs duke it out throughout the day on a Saturday, you can make $$ by just concentrating on some of the worst games on the board.

Colorado State has an anemic offense, and a pretty bad defense, but after watching what Nevada did to Cal last night, the Col State thrashing at the hands of the Wolfpack doesnt look nearly so bad. Colorado State has yet to score in double digits this season, and if they are going to win a game, it is not going to be by putting up 5 TDs.

Miami/OH stuck around with Florida to start the season, because their defense was very stout. Unfortunately, they have no true offensive weapons, so eventually, the big program won out.

So far, these 2 QBs have totalled 1 TD and 9 INTs. While turnovers can lead to points, I think that both teams realize this may be one of their rare chances for a win this season, and I think both coaches will try to play a safe brand of offense to minimize mistakes, and field position and consistency will be the key to winning - not big plays.

I think this will be a cautious, low-scoring game which features no superstars in either offense, and I think it will glide comfortably under the posted 46.

COLORADO STATE/MIAMIOH UNDER 46 in a big play. My only play of the day.

Good luck all.

good luck with the large undy, TT!

Comment

like the call here. GL
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I love it when a plan comes together. 3-0 weekend, and I'll leave it at that. Good luck all.

Comment

nice call on the UN. Congrat.

Comment

Working...
          X