X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who does the book need plays!

Here we go

Early games will update at the plays come in

Remember I have about 15 guys and will post the games that are one sided or that most people are on.

Here is who I need

Kansas +13.5
    Georgia +3
    Memphis +13.5

Be back! gl today

Gllllllllllll luck bryce make some $$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

Good luck bryce
      jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

good info...i also have about 15-30 guys (more for nfl) and will post any games going one sided that match up with yours.

gl today

Comment

Originally posted by JD_9438 View Post
          good info...i also have about 15-30 guys (more for nfl) and will post any games going one sided that match up with yours.

gl today
          Sounds good buddy!
          Gl

Comment

Good Luck & Thanks!!

Comment

Adding

Duke +5 to the list

Many on Wake

Comment

i hope you kick ass today buddy. I try to go against the public also when I can so I like it when we are on the same side !!
                dave
                jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Need

Iowa St. +13

Comment

The only sure thing is that win or lose today, you will prevail in the long run.
                    I still remember many years ago the words of my local many years before ago before I graduated to Offshores-in football- "the bettors(as a whole) only borrow the money in this sport when they win-eventually we get it all back and then some."
                    Obviously there are a few exceptions to what he said, but in my lifetime I haven't heard of many locals going out of business.
                    Last edited by savage1; 09-11-2010, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1 View Post
                      The only sure thing is that win or lose today, you will prevail in the long run.
                      I still remember many years ago the words of my local many years before ago before I graduated to Offshores-in football- "the bettors(as a whole) only borrow the money in this sport when they win-eventually we get it all back and then some."
                      Obviously there are a few exceptions to what he said, but in my lifetime I haven't heard of many locals going out of business.
                      Agreed

Looking iffy today so far. In my past experience bettors generally win or hold their own the first 3 to 4 weeks.

I know two years ago I got beat up on a regular basis but last year was nice and this year has been good with bases..two years ago a lot of chalk won but I know the books got there money back plus some last year in football

Comment

2nd half play... This is my play
                        Not what someone played with me

Over 30.5

Wake and Duke

These teams can't stop shit

Small 50 on this one..
                        Can there be 101 points in this game?

I think so!

Comment

[QUOTE=bryce;1837486]Agreed

Looking iffy today so far. In my past experience bettors generally win or hold their own the first 3 to 4 weeks.
                          year was nice and this

Is it because the lines even out after 3-4weeks and the books get "a feel" for the lines??

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
                            Agreed

I know two years ago I got beat up on a regular basis but last year was nice and this year has been good with bases..two years ago a lot of chalk won but I know the books got there money back plus some last year in football
                            It is sort of the same story in the stock market.
                            Over the many years the market has been around, there have been wild gyrations to the up and down, bull markets and bear markets.
                            That being said, it has been show that those who invest in solid companies and ride out the turbulence will be sucessful in the long time.
                            It is not that diferent when it comes to the masses in betting and in your case with a Local.
                            They will have their little winning streaks along the way but in time adn over a period of weeks, months and years, the law of averages will catch up with them especially with ther vig figure in and they will lose-so predictable.

Comment

steady flow of Ohio St and Florida St coming in

Comment

Working...
                              X