9.9 FIBA Hoops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9.9 FIBA Hoops

Sporting a 14 - 5 Betting Record with FIBA, which i have also tracked at a public site and a play pending in the 2nd Match for the 8th currently Just starting as i write this, but tomorrow there is the first game of the day, and it Involves the U.S.

Sept 9th, U.S V Russia

US -23.5
    Total 163.5

Team Totals
    US 93.5
    Russia 69.5

Total is too high IMO, Im sure the commoner will think the US will put up 100 and Russia will get 75, and this 163.5 will get smashed, but i digress!!

Russia isnt a scoring machine by any stretch and can plenty plenty of Defense, and they know if they get into a shootout with the U.S? BUH BYE!!!

Because if Russia lets the US Run around all day?

Then itll be a And it could get ugly

I dont think it will and i have decided to play this Under for multiple reasons. Stats not withstanding..

One of which as a capper you get a feel for how a game/match could go, and for some reason, i feel a 2nd quarter of 18 - 8, that 26 will be coming off a 20 - 15 1st, and that 1st H total of 81.5 is going to get CRUSHED!! Close to 20 points under what Vegas is dishing out, and Obviously I Would and will recommend that Play to anyone, not that im a 1st Half bettor normally, but there are spots you have to take whats given, and i see a low scoring 1st Half, and when the US is up 18 late, this game will REALLY SLOW DOWN even more, I dont see 163.5 either at all, IMO Im seeing 84 - 62

146 and plenty of room for any late crap of FT's and such that could try to hurt if they take that route, but i dont see it even being close enough, and i hope we cash a ticket or two, small on the 1st H, say as you would call a Unit i suppose, i hate that word myself, never have been able to bet "a unit", and every one has different values for their so called Units, so Ill call em Bills and let a CNote represent my units, since thats how we make it rain!

U.S / Russia - 1st H Under 81.5 -110 (1 Bill to take $91)

U.S / Russia - Game Total Under 163.5 -110 (2 Bills to take $182)

Ballsy as it may seem, Ive seen enough of this competition to take my opinion serious enough to think it has validity to cash for me, and whomever may think along with me, and if you see points in droves and think Im Wrong? Well shit, i wish we could all agree on every play, always be right, and always share the Cash, but sometimes, we differ, and thats a part of it all

Anyway, FIBA Yourself Because.....

The Rain's Insane, When You Go Against the Grain.
    Be Brave and Have Brains, Find the Value, Bring the Pain!

Nice I like that play good luck today
    Life is a garden, dig it

If you aint first your last

Its a satchel Indian Jones had one

Comment

good luck!

Comment

Working...
      X