For everyone betting boise st tomorrow this might be the better bet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For everyone betting boise st tomorrow this might be the better bet

Ok here is the deal.just was looking at the odds for tomorrow night and the odds on boise st to win tomorrow ml was -125.i happened to look at boise st odds to win for the year and it was at 11.in other words why in the hell bet boise st tomorrow to win and lay the -125 when you can bet them over 11 on season total wins and get +145.better thing is if they lose to virg tech then u will get a push on the 11.i really dont see boise losing another game other than virg tech in all of the 12 games scheduled.so in other words what would be the better bet

boise -125 ml verses virg tech
    or
    boise over 11 season wins +145
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
    ok here is the deal.just was looking at the odds for tomorrow night and the odds on boise st to win tomorrow ml was -125.i happened to look at boise st odds to win for the year and it was at 11.in other words why in the hell bet boise st tomorrow to win and lay the -125 when you can bet them over 11 on season total wins and get +145.better thing is if they lose to virg tech then u will get a push on the 11.i really dont see boise losing another game other than virg tech in all of the 12 games scheduled.so in other words what would be the better bet

boise -125 ml verses virg tech
    or
    boise over 11 season wins +145
    bowl games dont count and only thing that sucks is waiting till december to collect on the bet,but if you have them winning this game then u have them going undefeated and going 12-0 so might as well play the odds right
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

betting on future of 12 games is risky......what happens if MOORE gets hurt.....though they have an easy schedule, anything can happen in CFB......play the one game tonight.....IMO.....I'm opposite ya myself, I think VT pulls it out in a thriller....

gl to ya whichever way you go

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
        betting on future of 12 games is risky......what happens if MOORE gets hurt.....though they have an easy schedule, anything can happen in CFB......play the one game tonight.....IMO.....I'm opposite ya myself, I think VT pulls it out in a thriller....

gl to ya whichever way you go
        I agree Kapt.Plus were all junkies.I want action tonight and not having to wait till December to see if I win.

Comment

Working...
        X