MMM

I thought I gave you

WF
    GM
    HOFS ?

Rodney Dangerfield.

Comment

Its Late :

We where up 26 units today ( 2/3rds. of that parlay ... coulda been 32 ) and down 8 units . Leaving us at 68 - 37 YTD in college hoops and a big day tomorrow .... the 1st full weds. of the year.

Seabrook was very nice to us also DD - 101.00 , Q`s - 25.80 , 29.40 , 39.00 , 37.20 , Tris - 203.20 , 198.80 , 662.80 , 205.00

I guess its safe to say my house was in the moon of Venus tonight !

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
      " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Re: MMM

Originally posted by porsche
        I thought I gave you

WF
        GM
        HOFS ?

Rodney Dangerfield.
        My dear friend , you always give me something ( everyday ) but I must say that I posted those as heavy watchers last night at about 10:00 and even done a extensive write-up about the Hofstra opening at + 17 and said somebody was out of thier mind

I chose to let that one go at + 8 ( shame on me ) because of fear on the mighty dollar . It goes to show you a scared woman cant gamble and should never leave the house !

Thanks for your time

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
        " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

MEMPHIS YOUR SIMPLY AMAZING HOW DO YOU FIND TIME TO DO ALL THIS YOUR PUPS AND HANDICAP ALL THESE GAMES AND KEEP IT ALL STRAIGHT ANYWAY THANKS FOR THE PLAYS BYU PUT ME UP BIG FOR THE NIGHT. YOUR WIT AND HUMOR IS AMAZING ROBS STATEMENT ABOUT YOUR PICKS NEEDING PRAYERS WOULD HAVE A LIT A FIRE IN MY SHORTS AND NOW HE HAS YOU PRAYING FOR HIM I BELIEVE HE MAY NEED MORE THEN PRAYERS. ANYWAYS THANKS HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT THE NUTMAN HE NEEDS OUR PRAYERS.

Comment

Working...
          X