• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUN Baseball

Ill play some day baseball

FLA -110
    Under 8 in Minny/Seattle
    Philidelphia -110

And how is Angels -210, not that Im going to bet Balty, but damn Angels are horrid and shouldnt be -200 against Chinese Tapai.

There is a nascar race in Canada today if you need some help with some picks

Good luck LWA

Comment

Thx, but Ill live by not watching it... LOL I live close to Bristol and at Liq store people asked if I was going to the race... I was like Ive never been... They thought I was stupid I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
        Thx, but Ill live by not watching it... LOL I live close to Bristol and at Liq store people asked if I was going to the race... I was like Ive never been... They thought I was stupid I guess.
        You should try it one time man. If your that close to Bristol you damn sure should go.One of the best tracks in nascar.Alot of wrecks and alot of mad drivers after the race.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
          You should try it one time man. If your that close to Bristol you damn sure should go.One of the best tracks in nascar.Alot of wrecks and alot of mad drivers after the race.
          Ive heard it was fun...

Id say SF Giants pull it out today, aint sure if I want to risk 460 to win 200 yet.

Comment

Gl l-win
            jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Working...
            X