I Was Real Pissed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Was Real Pissed

after tonights game.......went into the SERVICE area for a little and now IM HAPPY AGAIN.........that shit is COMEDIC man......I mean HILARIOUS.

Is NOMAR really a service? Im cracking up while I type this. U just try to peddle for $$$??? I swear I have more respect for a PANHANDLER than I have for them guys over there. EVEN X X X became a fucken PANHANDLER. What in the FUCK are we coming 2.

Id love to hear how NOMAR collects his money.......Just send that guy $50 Western Union just so I can find out where he lives just so I can what a STUPID PERSON really looks like.

This is way 2 fucken FUNNY

I agree!!!

I'm still laughing.............
    1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

HEY RELAX...

PERSONALLY, I DONT THINK HE IS A SERVICE!!!!! JUST TOO STUPID TO KNOW WHERE TO POST!!!!! IF HE IS, HE SURE DOESNT KNOW HOW TO MARKET HIS PLAYS!!!!!
      A $300 PICTURE TUBE WILL BLOW BEFORE A $.10 FUSE- MURPHY'S LAW

Comment

he said send him $50 for the week but the CLOWN has no links, no web pages, no nothing.....I think he has no clue what hes doing........but to tell u the truth........it seems as if any idiot can make money that way

just lie and ask for money and most likely you'll prolly get it......99% of them fuckers are SCAMMERS

Comment

Working...
        X