• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Futures Play

FB YTD 0-0
    (plays will be rated 1-4*)

2* New England OVER 9 1/2 wins
    Reasoning:
    1) Tom Brady has looked great in pre-season. My belief is that he was not fully recovered from his injury last year but is back to full strength
    2) New England has quietly rebuilt itself and gotten younger after two excellent drafts and the stockpiling of picks after trading overrated veterans (Seymour)
    3) The AFC East is NOT is as tough as many believe. I don't buy the Jets hype and still think Sanchez is only an average QB. Miami is OK, not great. Buffalo may be the worst team in the NFL.
    4) The number is 9 1/2, not 10. That's huge. Every year four or five teams end up 10-6.
    5) Belichick is still the best coach in the league.
    6) I'm not even being forced to make the case New England is improved as they were 10-6 last year.

Point #1 bodes very well & believe it as well. He should go back to being elite QB of league. BOL
    FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

looks solid to me....gl....lets get 10 wins at least in this year

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Brandon Spikes looks like a freak at LB so far. What a great pick that was this year to go with Mayo. The Secondary also looks VERY good this year too. All those drafts picks in the secondary the last 3 years looks like it is coming together. Great youth there. The one place they are really hurting in the OL. Kaczur is out for the year and Mankins is holding out and not looking like he will be back. They really need the OL help to make sure Brady stays upright!

GL & Hope you are right!

Comment

Love the call Gris! See you at the cash window

Comment

im on it!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
              Brandon Spikes looks like a freak at LB so far. What a great pick that was this year to go with Mayo. The Secondary also looks VERY good this year too. All those drafts picks in the secondary the last 3 years looks like it is coming together. Great youth there. The one place they are really hurting in the OL. Kaczur is out for the year and Mankins is holding out and not looking like he will be back. They really need the OL help to make sure Brady stays upright!

GL & Hope you are right!

Excellent points, Wayne. Few are aware New England had MORE draft picks than any other team the last two drafts. The first round is where you get superstarts. Rounds 2-5 are where you build a team. New Eng has gotten lost of good players the last two years and transitioned from an aging team to a rather young one

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
                Excellent points, Wayne. Few are aware New England had MORE draft picks than any other team the last two drafts. The first round is where you get superstarts. Rounds 2-5 are where you build a team. New Eng has gotten lost of good players the last two years and transitioned from an aging team to a rather young one
                And they havn't even received the 1st round pick for Seymour. They get that pick in the next 2011 draft so i'm hoping Oakland doesn't have a great year and they get a good pick. They won't use both 1st round picks though, they rarely do. They will trade down with one of them to get multiple picks again.

Comment

New England has 5 playoff teams from 2009 in the first 7 games this year.

I really do think they win 10 games but anything beyond that would be a bit of a stretch IMO.

Good luck!

Comment

bryce, That is nothing new for N.E.

They have won the division in 6 of the last 7 years and the one year they didn't, they were tied for 1st and lost the tiebreaker. They play a 1st place schedule every single year against all other division winners.

The last 7 years they have averaged 12.4 wins per year winning 14, 14, 10, 12, 16, 11 & 10 games in each season. I think this team is better than last year so the number of 9.5 looks pretty good to me!

Comment

oak raiders over 5.5 wins looks solid to me... looking at their schedule and finally having a qb(compared to russell the new guy is unitas) they should get to 8 wins this year
                      Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

WINNA WINNA CHICKEN DINNA!!!!!!!!!

2 EZ gris!

Comment

nice hit so early on in the year!!
                          NFL System - Year 1
                          Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
                          Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
                          Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
                          Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
                          Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
                          Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units