X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strikeforce

It's been awhile.

5* Souza -210
    I feel this line is a gift. Souza should be at least -400 in this fight. I see a easy victory for souza.
    2010: 23-12 +37.8
    2011: 4-0 + 20
    09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

mark this is weird ... I was just looking over some old threads last night and I saw your name ... I was wondering what happened to you and poof, here you are pal ...

Great seeing you ... Good Luck as always

Comment

I just finished the state corrections academy. That kept busy for the past 4 months. Just started my job a few weeks ago. So now I have a little free time during the day.
      2010: 23-12 +37.8
      2011: 4-0 + 20
      09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

Gl mark
        jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

yea it's been a while, welcome back ! Look forward to talking, i'd like to hear about it, and i have some BIG changes with me i have to tell you about.

Good luck brother, let's get back on track together tonight. "JACARE" "JACARE" "JACARE" !

P.S take a look at santiago in sengoku tonight, i like him to defend his belt, you can even par him with gono or hioki and make it cheaper line. good luck bud.

Comment

ALLIGATOR ! nice hit, and i knew that was the gameplan, that's why i went smaller than you but it is "strike" force like i tell chung all the time.

Comment

Working...
            X