Strikeforce Houston...Sengoku 14... double dose...Pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strikeforce Houston...Sengoku 14... double dose...Pain

I will have picks up for both of these events later tonight for both of these events tommorrow night. Be back guys.

strikeforce houston

2* Lashley/Lawal/Noons -110

2* Noons/Souza -125

Good luck everyone

Comment

Sengoku 14

2* Jorge Santiago -170

1* Santiago/Hioki/Gono +110

Good luck everyone.

Comment

gl Pain

Comment

Good Luck Pain-man

Comment

Good luck Pain.
            2010: 23-12 +37.8
            2011: 4-0 + 20
            09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

Good luck no pain no gain!!!!!
              jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Even on strikeforce.........BUT HEY WHERE IS CHUNGER BROTHER to celebrate our FEIJAO WIN ! that's right i had calvacante and the receipt to prove it as well as chung.

ALL ANDERSON SILVA HATERS KEEP HATING.......Jacare wins a 5 round stand up fight, without 1 takedown or sub attemp and feijao KO's "king" mo (might want to drop that "king") My Par with lashley and lawal was just to cover the feijao pick. Posted picks were even but i actually squeaked out a unit with my boy's from brazil !

Bobby lashley just for the record saw his own blood and literally crapped his pants, screw him Let's get ready for Sengoku 14 anyone that has HDNet can watch sengoku live.

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
                  2* Lashley/Lawal/Noons -110

2* Noons/Souza -125

Good luck everyone
                  even, CHUNG what did i tell you if i post calvacante he will lose so let's just ride that 1 together, sorry guys i just had a bad feeling if i would of posted, only squeaked out a unit anyway wasn't a big play, I just ALWAYS play all the fighters out of anderson/NOG camp.

SO IN THE FUTURE IF YOU SEE A FIGHTER THAT TRAINS WITH TEAM NOG OR BLACK HOUSE I WILL TAKE THEM EVERYTIME JUST FYI (i think i have told everyone that a couple times ?)

Comment

2* Lashley/Lawal/Noons -110 =Loser

2* Noons/Souza -125 =Winner

Good luck everyone
                    even

Comment

2* Jorge Santiago -170 = Winner and still SRC 185 LB Champion ! (Reppin ATT !)

1* Santiago/Hioki/Gono +110 = Loser

Good luck everyone.
                      +1 with santiago winner, i believe this makes either 5 or 6 straight winning MMA threads. Hope people are cashing but i hope i stay on a roll even more !.....(so we can keep cashing of course)

Mark i really hope you got on santiago brother.

Comment

Thanks Pain for all of your advice.

Comment

THE SANTIAGO FIGHT MIGHT BE FIGHT OF THE YEAR STUFF-unreal // also,mark down the mongolian kid who whipped gono- THE KID LOOKED AWESOME !!!!
                          DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

also mr p,i rewatched LASHLEY fight objectively a second time-griggs was working hard from the bottom during round one and two,we won them for sure but griggs was peppering lashleys face constantly !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                              also mr p,i rewatched LASHLEY fight objectively a second time-griggs was working hard from the bottom during round one and two,we won them for sure but griggs was peppering lashleys face constantly !!
                              RE;won them till 12 tics to go in round two-WHAT A BIG PUSSY !!

Comment

Working...
                              X