• Poll: MAC Championship

Pick the Best Bet
    Miami Ohio (-7) @
    48.53%
    Bowling Green (+7)
    51.47%

Bowling Green + 7

Comment

I think Miami is by far the class of the MAC.They are one of thne top teams in the country right now.They have a great guarterback , good defense, and are playing withn emotion .
      Give thne points here take thne mighty red to thne bank

Comment

So far I just like the under.

Comment

In my opinion that line was made to look juicy at BG +7.....I'm on Miami-Oh. -7 for 1 unit...good luck tonight guys......1st post in here after getting kicked out of ****** which I was a member for a few years

Comment

Bowling Green

Bowling Green has two things going for it tonite:
            1) the revenge factor.......they lost to Miami (Ohio) a few weeks ago at Miami.
            2) home field......this game is in Bowling Green.

Of course these are two really obvious factors involved and I think the line reflects both of them.
            Beyond that there are many intangibles that go into this and any other game for that matter...........sometimes the intangibles make a difference and other times not.

I picture Bowling Green playing like they did against Northern Illinois earlier this season. If they do that I think they can win outright.
            Miami (Ohio) is a terrific team but they have some intangibles working against them. Of course Bowling Green is no slouch but they need to play better than they have been in order to win (with the exception of last week's win over a good Toledo team).

Will these intangibles make a difference?? Who knows..........but they are enough for me to consider this a strong game. And I only bet on games I feel are strong!

I don't bet every day but tonite I am indeed wagering and I WILL have my money on:

BOWLING GREEN +7 over Miami (Ohio)

P.S.> I bet the same amount on all my wagers and in this one there will be no exception...........in my opinion no one game is ever stronger than another on a given day or night.........I am not a believer of the five star to one star rating that many bettors use!

Take care and good betting!

John (bennojd)

Quote from author Peter Marshall: "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything."

Comment

MIAMI, OH

Already accept an invitation to the GMAC Bowl? How motivated will they be tonight? I don't know.

Comment

Falcons Baby
                1 of 1 Morons

Comment

#55nj, Welcome to the Forum!

Comment

Working...
                  X