No announcement yet.

ironchung-REAL PRESEASON WEEK TWO !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ironchung-REAL PRESEASON WEEK TWO !!!!

PLAY UNO-atlanta -140 moneyline for two units !!!!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

preseason update // 3 units 3-0 plus 9 units // 2 units 0-1 with a push -2.4 units as we bought a hook on bears // overall 3-1 plus 6.6 units // !!!!

Comment

lets go flyboys,LETS GO FALCONS !!!!

Comment

GL Chunger
        You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

BOL Chung King

Comment

Is Tom Brady out or something??? I took Falcons last week, but they gonna suck this year.

Comment

Good luck chunger
              jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
                Is Tom Brady out or something??? I took Falcons last week, but they gonna suck this year.
                I DONT KNOW BROTHER,I DO MY CAPPING LIKE THIS-i have a black cat and two beach balls-one red,one white-if the cat jumps on the red ball first we take the fav,the white ball we take the dog-TONIGHT BLACKIE JUMPED ON RED FIRST !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                  I DONT KNOW BROTHER,I DO MY CAPPING LIKE THIS-i have a black cat and two beach balls-one red,one white-if the cat jumps on the red ball first we take the fav,the white ball we take the dog-TONIGHT BLACKIE JUMPED ON RED FIRST !!!!
                  JUST HAD A LITTLE TENNESSEE BLOOD SACRIFICE,a little southern style santaria,got blackie's blood dripping all down my head and face-OUR LUCK SHOULD IMPROVE !!!!

Comment

Yea man you'll bounce back, I just felt like Brady was playing the 1st half and he did... ATL backup QB's are pretty bad Redmond and Parker... Ill go with ya no matter what on the next one, SO HIT IT!!!!!

Comment

all three units // bears pick // seattle+1 // carolina+1 // cleve-3 minus 120 //

Comment

Do It Chunger, you know "U" can why because you the "Man"
                        jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Let's do it Senior
                          You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

guys due to my work schedule and health issues,i can not put the 40 to 60 hours a week,i normally put in capping college ball,i will not give you guys less than 100 percent-so i will not be posting anymore until time permits me to give a total effort-APOLOGIES TO THE GUYS WHO HAVE RIDDEN SHOTGUN WITH ME LAST FEW YEARS-IF I SEE SOMETHING REAL STRONG-WILL SNEAK ON HERE-IT WILL BE 100 UNITS OR UP !!!!

Comment

Hope All Is Well Chug

Comment

Working...
                              X