Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

strikeforce challengers 10-FLYING CHUNGER STYLE !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• strikeforce challengers 10-FLYING CHUNGER STYLE !!!!

guys,coutures son ryan is debuting tonight on strikeforce,you can watch it on showtime tonight,dont know shit about him but hard to imagine they would pair him against someone he cant beat in his 1st major televised fight,so with that in mind-TONIGHTS STRIKEFORCE CARD-4 UNIT PARLAY COUTURE AND MEISHA TATE,RISKING 4 UNITS TO WIN 1.7,AND 2 UNIT PARLAY COUTURE AND CARINA DAMM RISKING 2 UNITS TO WIN 2.4 !!!!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
    guys,coutures son ryan is debuting tonight on strikeforce,you can watch it on showtime tonight,dont know shit about him but hard to imagine they would pair him against someone he cant beat in his 1st major televised fight,so with that in mind-TONIGHTS STRIKEFORCE CARD-4 UNIT PARLAY COUTURE AND MEISHA TATE,RISKING 4 UNITS TO WIN 1.7,AND 2 UNIT PARLAY COUTURE AND CARINA DAMM RISKING 2 UNITS TO WIN 2.4 !!!!
    got meisha tate in guys,two more too go !!!! also sweet 3-0 preseason night !!!!

Comment

LOSE DAMM,need couture's kid to come close to breaking even,if you can get a line on the finals,take akano over tate in the women's final !!!!

Comment

win 1.7,lose 2,so small loss,couture's kid looked decent !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
          win 1.7,lose 2,so small loss,couture's kid looked decent !!!!

yeah he did but that name is going to be hard for him to follow.EVERY fight he is in the other guy will be at the top of his game.WITH THAT LAST NAME HE WILL BE A TARGET TO EVERYONE HE FIGHTS.
          MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
          0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

I GOT TRICKED ON DAMM,JAPANESE GIRL LOOKED GOOD AGAINST HER,GLAD I COULD NOT GET LINE ON FINAL-i would have took the jap over tate and lost my ass,sarah kaufmann liked AKANO also in the final-SARAH AND CYBORG ARE TWO BAD ASS GIRLS !!!!

Comment

AND OH YEH,MEISHA TATE IS NOT TOO SHABBY EITHER,SHE'S BEEN TRAINING WITH THE CALIFORNIA KID,FABER'S CREW-not a bad place to train although jackson's camp is my favorite !!!!

Comment

Working...
              X