• Where's the picks at fellows?

Im not liking the card tonight...

Ill throw one out that Im playing

DBacks

Spark alive???

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
      Spark alive???
      He should be here pretty soon~~~~the shouffleboard tournament went to double overtime this afternoon

Comment

Im not liking the card tonight...

Ill throw one out that Im playing

DBacks
        Tough card.. I like oswalt to rebound and the Angels to score a lot... That's al I got for the early games... I don't like Arizona.. They look like they have taken the low road..and even though Wash looks the same I think they are the better team..tough calls tonight. IMO bet small and enjoy the games.. Nothing out there to me that looks exceptional

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
          Tough card.. I like oswalt to rebound and the Angels to score a lot... That's al I got for the early games... I don't like Arizona.. They look like they have taken the low road..and even though Wash looks the same I think they are the better team..tough calls tonight. IMO bet small and enjoy the games.. Nothing out there to me that looks exceptional
          Im not fading you or anything, but I just got a gut feeling on FLA Marlins..... Big play on em

GL

Comment

Phillies ..... Roy Well Show Up Tonight Bud ... GoodLuck ...

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy The Greek View Post
              Phillies ..... Roy Well Show Up Tonight Bud ... GoodLuck ...
              Nolasco pitched a gem his last outing, he is the better pitcher in the game... I ain't saying Im right we shall see... FLA big play!!!

Comment

Im not fading you or anything, but I just got a gut feeling on FLA Marlins..... Big play on em

GL
                No problem! First game with oswalt against Washington I took wash! Just because they didn't give him time to settle in. I think now he has had enough time and coming back with him strong. Gl buddy!

Comment

Nolasco pitched a gem his last outing, he is the better pitcher in the game... I ain't saying Im right we shall see... FLA big play!!!
                  Nolasco isn't even pitching! If he was i might feel differently about the game myself BUT ... He isn't!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                    Nolasco isn't even pitching! If he was i might feel differently about the game myself BUT ... He isn't!
                    Dang you're right what was I thinking... Looked at it wrong... IDK now!!!

Comment

4:10 PM
                      955 PHI PHILLIES, Pitcher: R OSWALT-R -1½+130 o7½-115 -132
                      956 FLA MARLINS, Pitcher: C VOLSTAD-R +1½-150 u7½-105 +112

Comment

Of course I went with Florida and of course got fucking robbed by a damn 70 year old Umpire... Also blew 4-2 lead in 9th inning... Awesome... Did hit Dbacks, but Im pissed off Bob Davidson is lucky he dont see me in person.

Comment

LOL at Bob Davidson's Facebook page, he is getting killed... Cost me 430 thx bob you're awesome, jackass couldnt even admit his mistake.

Comment

I guess everybody on here is turning their cheek, Cause the whole freakin board got lucky on Philly!!! Congrats to you guys, shit I cant beat the umps too.

Comment

Nobody is turning their cheek man but gambling is half luck to begin with and most who have done it for years know one thing, all that matters is how your wager was graded in the end. Was it a win or a loss. Everybody gets horrible beats. Its part of the game. You just hope to be on the right side of at least half of them.

Comment

Working...
                              X