WNBA Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WNBA Play

Was gonna lay off this game because Seattle hasn't shown much enthusiasim or interest since clinching home court advantage in Western Conference. They lost back to back games to Minny and Tulsa, which is the worse team in the league. However have changed my mind. Going with Seattle -5first half only. Seattle's game tonight is on ESPN 2. I don't think the league or team wants to be embarassed on television. Besides Seattle needs to turn it around> Don't want to go into the playoffs having lost 12 of their last 14 games. I think for at least a half they can cover the line.
    BOL if you follow.

Originally posted by ravenmaniac View Post
    Was gonna lay off this game because Seattle hasn't shown much enthusiasim or interest since clinching home court advantage in Western Conference. They lost back to back games to Minny and Tulsa, which is the worse team in the league. However have changed my mind. Going with Seattle -5first half only. Seattle's game tonight is on ESPN 2. I don't think the league or team wants to be embarassed on television. Besides Seattle needs to turn it around> Don't want to go into the playoffs having lost 12 of their last 14 games. I think for at least a half they can cover the line.
    BOL if you follow.
    Love it! I will play along...beaver ball on tv! Nice!

Comment

Working...
    X