Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks For Monday

Monday (8/2)

Check out the list of "The World's 50 Most Valuable Sports Teams" on my Home page. All 32 NFL teams made the list, along with 9 Soccer teams, 5 MLB teams, 2 NBA teams and 2 Motorsports teams. Go see where your favorite team ranks in the World!

(6-4) Sunday

2* = (108-88) +31.02
    3* = (135-95) +73.06
    4* = (102-69) +92.30
    5* = (14-12) +6.22
    10* GOY = (1-0) +10.00

MLB

3* Cincinnati (Wood) -153 (7:05 PM)

2* Milwaukee (Gallardo) -115 (8:05 PM)

2* Washington (Hernandez) +110 (9:40 PM)

3* Los Angeles (Kuroda) -127 (10:10 PM)

4* ML Parlay = NYY (Burnett) - Boston (Lackey) ---> +133 (Both 7 PM)

GOOD LUCK!

Best of luck Camel!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
      Best of luck Camel!
      I was going to put the kbsooner toe up there so you better watch it buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
        I was going to put the kbsooner toe up there so you better watch it buddy!
        That's a big f*ckin' toe!!!!!

Good luck wayne!

Comment

Good luck Wayne! Any thoughts on Westbrook tonight? I kind of like him being at home and him having one full day to settle in. Cards were home all weekend the Astros are coming off a nice weekend against a hapless Milwaukee team who seems they don't give a shit! Just wanted to know your thoughts on this one. I laid off because of our recent discussions on a pitcher switching teams although I think this doesn't fit my category to go against.

Comment

I like Houston bryce and almost played them. Myers has pitched VERY well lately. I was just afraid to take him on the road vs a Cardinals team that really needs wins. The Westbrook factor is also a unknown for me tonight too. I could see that going either way. The Stros no longer have Berkmans bat in the lineup either and that's another thing i don't like. All in all i just decided to skip it with too many question marks on both sides for me.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
              I like Houston bryce and almost played them. Myers has pitched VERY well lately. I was just afraid to take him on the road vs a Cardinals team that really needs wins. The Westbrook factor is also a unknown for me tonight too. I could see that going either way. The Stros no longer have Berkmans bat in the lineup either and that's another thing i don't like. All in all i just decided to skip it with too many question marks on both sides for me.
              Sounds good thanks for the reply! I think the Cards will win against these guys! Thnx again!

Comment

Best of luck Bro
                "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Good luck wayne looking at the lobster menu
                  jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

gl pal

Comment

Good Luck Wayne