8/2 IRONCHUNGS-august the baseball game of the month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8/2 IRONCHUNGS-august the baseball game of the month

guys i have had one big play in baseball a winner on the angels +1- runs for my july game of the month-MY SECOND GAME OF THE MONTH IS ON THE NEW YORK METS PLUS ONE AND A HALF RUNS -160 SPECIFY JOHAN SANTANA-LOVE THIS PLAY-AS YOU GUYS CAN TELL,I LIKE THE COMFORT OF PLUSSING A RUN AND A HALF ON MY BIG PLAYZ
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
    guys i have had one big play in baseball a winner on the angels +1- runs for my july game of the month-MY SECOND GAME OF THE MONTH IS ON THE NEW YORK METS PLUS ONE AND A HALF RUNS -160 SPECIFY JOHAN SANTANA-LOVE THIS PLAY-AS YOU GUYS CAN TELL,I LIKE THE COMFORT OF PLUSSING A RUN AND A HALF ON MY BIG PLAYZ
    OF COURSE WHEN YOU TAKE THE RUN LINE,THE PITCHERS ARE SPECIFIED !!1,METS PLUS A RUN AND A HALF IS BUTTER

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
      OF COURSE WHEN YOU TAKE THE RUN LINE,THE PITCHERS ARE SPECIFIED !!1,METS PLUS A RUN AND A HALF IS BUTTER

GOOD LUCK BUDDY PULLING FOR A 1 RUN WIN BY ATLANTA SO WE BOTH WIN .I KNOW YOU HAVE DONE YOUR HOMEWORK ON THE STATS OF ATLANTA AT HOME SO I AM NOT TRYING TO TALK U OUT OF YOUR PICK.THIS LINE JUMPED OUT AT ME WHEN I FIRST SAW IT. AS OUR BUDDY SAYS THIS COULD BE A LINESMAKER GAME ON ATLANTA.HAVE NOT SEEN SANTANA AS A +140 DOG VERY OFTEN.THINK YOU ARE VERY SMART TO TAKE THE +1.5. I HAVE NOT BEEN PICKING GREAT THIS YEAR BUT I HAVE A HUGE PLAY ON ATL ML SO LIKE I SAID MAYBE WE WILL BOTH WIN.THIS COULD BE A 1-0 TYPE OF GAME.ANYWAY GOOD LUCK MAN NOT TRYING TO TAKE THE ATTENTION AWAY FROM YOUR PICK JUST GIVING MY OPINION.WILL BE FUN TO WATCH THIS LINE MOVEMENT ON THIS GAME TOMORROW.
      MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
      0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Good luck Chungster
        He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
          GOOD LUCK BUDDY PULLING FOR A 1 RUN WIN BY ATLANTA SO WE BOTH WIN .I KNOW YOU HAVE DONE YOUR HOMEWORK ON THE STATS OF ATLANTA AT HOME SO I AM NOT TRYING TO TALK U OUT OF YOUR PICK.THIS LINE JUMPED OUT AT ME WHEN I FIRST SAW IT. AS OUR BUDDY SAYS THIS COULD BE A LINESMAKER GAME ON ATLANTA.HAVE NOT SEEN SANTANA AS A +140 DOG VERY OFTEN.THINK YOU ARE VERY SMART TO TAKE THE +1.5. I HAVE NOT BEEN PICKING GREAT THIS YEAR BUT I HAVE A HUGE PLAY ON ATL ML SO LIKE I SAID MAYBE WE WILL BOTH WIN.THIS COULD BE A 1-0 TYPE OF GAME.ANYWAY GOOD LUCK MAN NOT TRYING TO TAKE THE ATTENTION AWAY FROM YOUR PICK JUST GIVING MY OPINION.WILL BE FUN TO WATCH THIS LINE MOVEMENT ON THIS GAME TOMORROW.
          i am pulling for mets straight up because the greedy part of me did 20 % of my wager on mets +145 to win the game,it is down to +120 or +130 this morning so glad i put the bet in last night
          Last edited by WayneChung; 08-02-2010, 12:26 PM.

Comment

BOL Chunger. Hope you cash it

Comment

again buddy good luck did not play atlanta as much as i was going too.when i said watch the line movement i knew it would be heavy on met money.i waited instead of laying -140 and got it at -122.Still pulling for u to win as i am sure u have more coin on it than i do and we need your billion star locks for football just around the corner.
              MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
              0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

+1.5 sounds good, Im just scared of that game... It seems Hudson is hurling slightly better at the moment, but I did take Johan against ATL last time they faced and Mets won pretty easy.

Comment

Id make sure nothing is wrong with Johan's arm, he got slaughtered last outing... GOOD LUCK, like I said I like it +1.5 too.

Comment

WLYB 'ster Attack !! Get IT Papi ....

Comment

Good luck Chunger!

Comment

Good luck Chung

Comment

the mets are getting ready to stick it up the braves kudhole !!

Comment

Good Luck On the Big One buddy ...

Who loves ya baby ...

Comment

You're

Signed,
                              Black Cat Mother Fvcker

Sorry Bud ! Jinxed yo azz one Mo' time .....
                              Last edited by Ldawg; 08-02-2010, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X