Strong WNBA Play for Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strong WNBA Play for Thursday

Mystics -4 first half over San Antonio and 7' for the full game, Here's why. Washington is 13-9 ATS and in 3rd place, but only 1 1/2 games ahead of the 5th place team. Remember only the top 4 get in the playoffs. Washington plays 4 of their next 5 on the road, and they are very capable of losing 4 of their next 5 on the road. They play Indiana, Atlanta, NY and Connecticut, all of whom are jockeying for a post season position, Point is if they lose this game the Mystics will be in big trouble and have the distinct possibility of missing the playoffs.

Found some interesting stats involving the Mystics. They are 7-4 ATS in home games, they are 6-0-1 against the Western Confrence, 7-3 ATS as a favorite, 6-1 on one day's rest, they are 5-2 ATS following a straight up loss and 7-2 after an ATS loss.

S.A. is 9-12 ATS for all games, away games they are 4-7, as an away dog they are 3-6, against eastern conference teams they are 2-6. On 1 day's rest they are 3-6 ATS, after a SU loss they are 1-5 and after an ATS loss they are 6-0.

BOL to everyone.

I'll play along, GL Raven!

Comment

Correction to above. SA is 6-6 after an ATS loss not 6-0. Sorry for the error

Comment

thanks for the play raven

Comment

I AM DONE WITH THE BEAVER GIRLS,fuck i lay the big moneyline and they cant even win the game,i fucked up and bet 4x my normal amount-this is what happens everytime i mismanage !1
          DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
            I AM DONE WITH THE BEAVER GIRLS,fuck i lay the big moneyline and they cant even win the game,i fucked up and bet 4x my normal amount-this is what happens everytime i mismanage !1
            not your fault-just mad at myself,so stupid
            DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Working...
            X