to win 200

We got

Philly -220 Hamels vs. Lopez
    NYY -230 CC vs. Tolin
    Texas -250 Lee vs. Gonzalez
    Rockies -215 De La Rosa vs. Duke
    Chi Sox -240 Floyd vs. rowland-Smith
    Tor -215 Romero vs. Millwood

Besides Rockies I like these a whole lot.

Do you think its bad strategy? 4-2 would lose 100 or so.

5-1 wins around 600

6-0 wins 1200

3-3 would lose about 6-700 I just dont see it happening.

What you think?

I kind of like it as all are home teams except the yanks. Don't see a 6-0 sweep though. 5-1 would be my guess.

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
      I kind of like it as all are home teams except the yanks. Don't see a 6-0 sweep though. 5-1 would be my guess.
      5-1 would be nice. I could see 4-2 maybe, I just dont see 3-3.

Comment

I think its a dicey strategy, but I also think today is one of the best days to do this.

Comment

Yes I agree a lot of bad MLB teams right now. I don't see worse than 4-2.. The bad thing is that still loses cash

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
            Yes I agree a lot of bad MLB teams right now. I don't see worse than 4-2.. The bad thing is that still loses cash
            prob a better strategy to bet all the dogs... goin 4-2 and not winning? not usually a good strategy... maybe it works for a night but overall it could really damge you
            Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

You are correct al you need to do is win 2 games to cash some coin..BUT when you have 5-6 teams excluding Oakland that are in the basement record wise it is real tough to take these non productive teams.. I still think 4-2 worst case.. I am not playing these

Comment

Baseball is too unpredictable, I have noticed a lot this year that the Yankees lose even when they are something ridiculous like -295. I think you would be better off just picking one heavy favorite and loading up on them. When you diversify your money on heavy favorites you need to have a great winning percentage. Ever think of making 3, 2 team parlays? Idk if it would work, just an idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
                  I think its a dicey strategy, but I also think today is one of the best days to do this.
                  I agree. I got burnt a couple of times using that strategy. There are sites that have top cappers contest and if you follow the top cappers. The ones that bet on the underdogs are usually the winners. The Yankees are the Dallas Cowboys of Baseball. They have public money placed on them so it effect the line. Especially when they are the away team... They were heavy favorites yesterday and they barely won.

Comment

Originally posted by violivei12 View Post
                    Baseball is too unpredictable, I have noticed a lot this year that the Yankees lose even when they are something ridiculous like -295. I think you would be better off just picking one heavy favorite and loading up on them. When you diversify your money on heavy favorites you need to have a great winning percentage. Ever think of making 3, 2 team parlays? Idk if it would work, just an idea.
                    My bookie dont take parlays on the teams, cuz he is a retard.

Comment

Then he is stupid coz the hardest bet to win is a parlay... Trust me I book bets...and if guys bet individual instead of two three or four team parlays they would be better off. I seriously do not think he knows what he is doing!

Comment

Hell Naw!!!!!!! Thats a whole different story... Bookies love people that pick the heavy favorites because if you lose you will owe 2x's the amount you wager. That got me into trouble a couple of years ago. My advice is to get a sports book and if you do bet heavy favorites you can parlay them. I like Jazz Bet. Their customer service is the best and you can get same day payout. They also reimburse my moneygram deposit if it is more than $100 not $300 like the other books....

Good Luck!!!!!!

Comment

I think Im going to wuss out on this... I will be curious to see how it turns out though... putting 2400+ out there is a little scary.

Comment

Have you asked him why???

I had a POS that never took them either because he did not know how to figure them out ... dumb fvk he was ...

Comment

Originally posted by buddyluv1968 View Post
                              Hell Naw!!!!!!! Thats a whole different story... Bookies love people that pick the heavy favorites because if you lose you will owe 2x's the amount you wager. That got me into trouble a couple of years ago. My advice is to get a sports book and if you do bet heavy favorites you can parlay them. I like Jazz Bet. Their customer service is the best and you can get same day payout. They also reimburse my moneygram deposit if it is more than $100 not $300 like the other books....

Good Luck!!!!!!

Everything else is good, besides baseball betting with this dude...

Comment

Working...
                              X