WNBA 2nd Half GOY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WNBA 2nd Half GOY

Chicago Sky +8' at Indiana. First off Chicago needs this game a hell of a lot more than Indiana. Indiana is 4-0 this year against Chicago but the largest margin of victory was 8 points (92-86, 69-61, 70-64, 58-51.

Chicago has been a very good ATS this year, but have been outstanding ATS on the road. They are 15-9 ATS overall but are 9-2 ATS in away games and 8-2 ATS as a road dog. Chicago is 7-4 after a SU win and 8-4 after an ATS win.
    Indiana is 14-8 ATS overall, 7-4 ATS at home, 7-4 as a home favorite, 8-6 after a SU win and 5-6 after an ATS win.

Besides the sun doesn't shine on the same dog's ass every day. Point is Chicago is due. These teams are a lot closer than Indiana's 4-0 record over them would indicate.

BOL to everyone

Wow 6 gms today.....thanx for the pik and bolty
    "My desire to be well informed is currently at odds with my desire to remain sane"

Comment

Good luck buddy!

Comment

GL Raven!

Comment

Adding a totals play, Phoenix/Seattle under 178'. The only thing that is gonna fuck this play up is overtime and that's a possibility since 4 of their last 10 games have gone to OT. Seattle/Phoenix have played each other twice this year, the first game was 171 and the second game was a combined 156 after 4 quarters but the second game went OT. In their last 10 meetings not one of their games has gone over 178 in regulation time but as I stated 4 have gone to OT. Phoenix played a double OT game against Minny on Saturday. I think they will run out of gas in the second half. I look for a total in the mid 160s. GL if you follow.

Comment

Thanks for the play Raven, won me some money!

Comment

Yea, wasn't feeling to good at the half but it all worked out in the end.

Comment

Nice call Raven

Comment

Cha Ching

Comment

Originally posted by ravenmaniac View Post
                    Cha Ching

Comment

thanks for the pick. I got pretty lucky in the Phoenix game!

Comment

Working...
                      X