Picks For Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OUCH!!!

Northwestern getting 16.5 and up 5 at the half ... All they need to do is stay within 21 in the 2nd half and they get out scored 45-22 = 23 :eek:

Sorry but that one hurt! :D

Comment

Best of Luck tonite Wayne!!! Pull the Jets through for us!!! How bout them Blue Devils!!! We better tighten up by Wed. nite, 2 L's in a row!!! Damn!!! G. Tech playing for real!!! Have a good nite Wayne!!! Knock! Can't say much about Carolina, against my Computer!!!

Comment

Thanks Woody! UNC and Duke should play some GREAT games this year!

Comment

Glad we don't play tomorrow!!! Best of Luck tonite!!! Knock!

Comment

Wayne :

I was on the other side there , but the tired legs and no bench to speak of is where they failed and I see we are both on New Mexico tonight and that will come in to play there also . Portland has absolutely no depth ( none ) and very small to boot , in the second half in that one is where the stars come out tonight !

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:

ps - those do hurt ( )
            " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Maybe I missed something, but could someone say briefly what happened to baseball nut. Someone mentioned jail;I really would like to know more.

Comment

savage 1

I fear its true , he stopped in and validated it himself .

knowlez and I have inquired as to his status and I even e-mailed him ( no responce ) and no one seems to either know or is not willing to share it with us .

If anyone can be so kind as to update this " please " let me know ???

Thanks

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
                " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Working...
                X