• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks For Monday

Monday Night Football
    ------------------------------

*****"5 UNITS"*****

NY Jets +3

GOOD LUCK :D (Mcnair or no Mcnair it doesn't matter!)

Good Luck Wayne :D
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Thanks Brian, who you on?

Comment

Good luck Wayne. I'm already looking forward to next baseball season with the AL East race. What moves do you want from the Bosox now?
        Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

A 5th starter NOT Foulke! I feel Williamson and Timlin can work the 8th and 9th we need another starter. I also don't see how manny can come back now either. They need a 2nd baseman too and they were looking hard at Castillo but now they might get Vidro instead, either way i want 1 or the other. There are also rumors today about them getting Mike Cameron if they can deal Damon which would be a GREAT move since Damon has NO arm in Center. Get rid of Manny put Millar out in Left and sign a 5th starter,a 2nd Baseman and maybe Cameron? I can't wait for April!:D :D

Comment

I'll be back later!:D

Comment

I'm on a chair at work.

Actually I'm probably going to just watch the game. I really can't get a read on it unless you can push me to play Jets.

That game just scares me :D
              1 of 1 Morons

Comment

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

You know how i am when it comes to Marshall.....
                Attached Files
                "You like the odds of lightning?"

Comment

marshall fan

you know how i am when it comes to marshall?
                  they don't have an all-world quarterback anymore, so they are getting exposed for what they are.....garbage.

hope on i-79 north and come join the state's ONLY football team...
                  the mounties...

don't take this to heart, i am just sparking a friendly shit-talking affair.

p.s. headed to JACKSONVILLE SOON!

Comment

I'm a huge W.Va. fan too, but i lived in Huntington so i guess i favor them more...i always cheer for the Mounties though, Marshall had a pretty good year in my opinion,they had a lot of injuries and they beat K.St. which was a big highlight.....i wish Marshall and WVU would start playing,i think after Marshall joins the CUSA it could happen, we'll see...

P.S. I was a big Major Harris fan :tongue:
                    "You like the odds of lightning?"

Comment

Hey Wayne!

Could you reply to why you like the J-E-T-S? I just can not see them stopping Ten. no matter who starts at QB. I know in years past that taking the home dog on Monday night was money but is that still the trend for this year?

I just want to see if I'm over looking something!

Thanks and keep up the GREAT picks!

Comment

Wayne,
                        Any college hoops tonight????
                        Thanks for the picks
                        Scooner!

Comment

I just got home and will have hoops soon.

WASP, I think Tenn. will be looking ahead to next week with Indy and with Mcnair banged up he could be out at any time. Also Eddie George is not what he once was period. Pennington is the key here and Tenn. knows since the Colts lost that next week is their big game and the pressure is not as great this week. The Jets should really battle tonight and i think the Jets can handle this running game of Tenn. Look for a BIG game from Moss tonight with some nice runs from Martin. It could be real cold tonight too. Doesn't this game look real easy to jump on with Tenn. laying a couple points? Don't be fooled, take Pennington and the home dog tonight! Tenn. is more concerned with just getting out of NY healthy.

Comment

GL today Wayne...gotta love those NBA system plays....:D
                            You can't get there from here..........

Comment

System plays?

Are there any system plays in the NBA tonight?

Comment

Working...
                              X