**bigdogs plays for sunday 7/25/10**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **bigdogs plays for sunday 7/25/10**

well a great day/night yesterday going 4-0 puts us at 6-0 for the weekend.i was looking for a nice weekend and so far its been answered my way...lets get to todays plays

3*-st louis-120-can't really see the cards getting swept here(sorry cubs fans)at all.with carpenter on the hill and pitching well again i see no reason why st louis won't come out on top in this game.

2*milw-138-milw plays better ball at home and i see no reason why they don't win the finale here with bush on the hill.

2*-tb rays-138-this is just bad against good here,the rays must beat teams they are supposed to as they have a rough road trip ahead and this is what they do best,beat bad teams.

2*-cws/oak-over8-110-this should go way over here.the sox have been hitting the ball very well for awhile now and oakland has also been scoring runs lately as well.dallas braden who is going for oakland today has been giving up an adverage of 9.5 runs a game over the last 9,so lets look for this trend with him to continue against the sox today.

2*-cws+137-same game as above here but now we will go with the white sox as the side in this game.braden has not won since may 9th going 0-5-4(no decisions)in that time span so i cannot back a oakland team here against a good hitting team like the white sox.like i said above braden has given up 9.5 runs per game since his last win on may 9th,so let go with a nice dog here in chicago.

thats it for today people so good luck in whatever you do and have a great afternoon/night
    sigpic

Good Luck doggy

Comment

Get em today bigdog.
      Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

Nice job so far this weekend dog! Good luck today!

Comment

keep er going dog.....nice run you got there......gl today

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

gl pal

Comment

Working...
            X