WNBA Play for Saturday 7/24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WNBA Play for Saturday 7/24

Minnesota +1' over Phoenix. Everyone and their brother is on Phoenix today after they bitchslapped Tulsa scoring 123 points the other night. I think Phoenix is really over valued in this spot. They are 3-6 on the road and their wins are against the worse teams in the WNBA. Minnesota I think is undervalued in this spot. Minny has lost 2 games in a row both by 2 points but one was against Seattle the best team in the league this year. May post another later but I really like this play a lot.

BOL to all.

Good Luck raven!

Comment

get em Raven....thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Makes sense to me Raven. I'm on board. Good luck today!

Comment

Gonna add 2 small first half plays only, Mystics +half and Chicago +1'. Have had real good luck playing Chicaho first half the last few weeks.

Comment

GL I also got the other on this one!

Comment

Another fuck job. I have Minnesota +1'. Minny down by one with 3 seconds in OT. They get a shot blocked and call a foul on Minny with 1 second left. Phoenix hits 2 foul shots and win by 3. That's the second time this week I lose a big bet when a foul is called with 1 second left and the opposing team hits both free throws. Talk about bad beats. Unfuckingbelievable.

Comment

Working...
              X