No announcement yet.

Service Plays Thread & Requests for Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Animal says he has a 5 for 1 on his website.
    That means he has plays.

Comment

Service inquiry

Does anyone have Root and Feist cartel ?? Mcgrew has GOY tonight.

Comment

Dr. Bob Baskets

NBA
        3 Star Selection
        Detroit 95 NEW YORK 83
        01-Dec-03 04:35 PM Pacific Time
        The Pistons continue to play well on the road, especially in slower paced games, as they are now 5-1 ATS this season on the road when the Over/Under line is 185 points or less – upping their record to 39-13- 2 ATS in such games (including 33-9-2 ATS when they are not laying more than 3 points). New York has been a feisty home dog, going 15-6- 1 ATS in that role recently, but they’re just 5-5 ATS as a home dog after a victory and my home-road ratings favor Detroit by 6 points in this game. Detroit also qualifies in a 152-80 ATS general road momentum situation and I’ll continue to ride the Pistons on the road against medium or slow tempo teams, as long as the line is fair.
        Downgrade Detroit to a 2-Star Best Bet if they are favored by more than 3 points.

2 Star Selection
        UTAH (-1 or better) 95 New Jersey 87
        01-Dec-03 06:05 PM Pacific Time
        The Nets played last night in Sacramento and the trip to Salt Lake City is not an easy one this time of year. Also, playing in the thin air of Utah can be a problem for unrested teams, who tend to tire in the 4th quarter while sucking for air. The Jazz have taken advantage of that favorable scheduling situation for years and they are 60-27-1 ATS when hosting unrested teams, as long as they are not favored by more than 15 points (1-0 ATS this year). Utah has transitioned well into the post Stockton-Malone era and they are obviously an underrated team – going 9-6 straight up and 10-3-1 ATS this season. The Nets, meanwhile, are an overrated team with a 7-9 straight up record and a 6-10 ATS mark. My ratings actually favor the Jazz by 3 ½ points in this game with Utah pointguard Carlos Arroyo out of the lineup. Arroyo has played great this season, but the Jazz are 3-1 straight up and 3-1 ATS without Arroyo this season, as Raul Lopez has filled in nicely when needed. The Nets have struggled on the road in general the last few years and they’re only 25-40 ATS in non-division road games in the Jason Kidd era, including 13-28 ATS in games when not getting at least 3 points. There have only been 2 occasions all season in which Utah lost straight up and to the pointspread in the same game and their opponents in those games were Sacramento and Dallas. New Jersey is clearly not in that league and I’ll take the Jazz in a favorable situation with good line value.

3 Star Selection
        San Antonio (-9 points or less) 105 L.A. CLIPPERS 89
        01-Dec-03 07:35 PM Pacific Time
        The Spurs have played 10 games with stars Tim Duncan and Tony Parker in the lineup together and they are playing at a rate that is 9 ½ points better than an average team in those games (adjusted for strength of opposition, of course). The Clippers, meanwhile, has played at a level 6 ½ points worse than an average team this season and my math model favors the Spurs by 11 points in this game. San Antonio will surely be focused for this game after losing to the Lakers and Warriors in their last two games. In fact the Spurs apply to a very good 125-61-6 ATS road bounce-back situation (at -9 points or less only) and that angle is an even better 68-22-3 ATS if going against teams on a losing streak. San Antonio, meanwhile, has a long history of not letting down against bad teams and they are now 58-26- 2 ATS as a road favorite of 6 points or more and 70-34 ATS as a road favorite of 2 points or more against a losing team when rested (including 17-5 ATS after a loss). This is a good combination of a general situation, team trends and line value and I’ll take the Spurs in a Best Bet at -9 points or less.
        Downgrade San Antonio to a 2-Star Best Bet if they are favored by more than 8 points
        Pass on San Antonio if they are favored by more than 9 points.

COLLEGE
        3 Star Selection
        FLORIDA STATE (-19 points or less) 77 Northwestern 51
        01-Dec-03 04:00 PM Pacific Time
        Florida State is a team on the rise under coach Leonard Hamilton, whose assembled a team loaded with young talent (the nation’s best recruiting class according to most recruiting services) and a likely 1st Team All-ACC wingman in senior Tim Pickett. The ‘Noles are taking no prisoners in early season play so far this season, as now have the offensive talent to go along with the outstanding play on the defensive side of the floor that they established in Hamilton’s first year with the program. This year, the Seminoles have allowed just 32% shooting while forcing an average of 23 turnovers, and their athletic frontcourt players will dominate inside and force the poor shooting Wildcats to settle for perimeter jumpers. Young teams tend to play much better at home and Florida State should add to their recent 19-9- 1 ATS mark at home. The Seminoles qualify in a very strong 54-13-2 ATS ACC non-conference home favorite situation that is an incredible 36-3 ATS when applying before the ACC season begins. That angle is 2- 0 for me this year (I passed on the one game that didn’t win this year) and I’ll go with Florida State to produce another easy win in front of the home fans against an outmanned Northwestern team.
        Downgrade Florida State to a 2-Star Best Bet if they are favored by more than 17 points
        Pass on Florida State if they are favored by more than 19 points.

2 Star Selection
        NEW MEXICO (-9 points or less) 79 Portland 63
        01-Dec-03 06:00 PM Pacific Time
        New Mexico suffered through its worst season in years in Ritchie McKay’s first year at the helm, but 4 returning starters should be enough to counterbalance the loss of the nation’s leading scorer, Rueben Douglass, and I expect the Lobos to play better as a team this season. Portland returns 5 starters, but I don’t expect those players to be much better than they were in last year’s sorry 11-17 campaign. My pre-season ratings favor New Mexico by 11 points and the Lobos qualify in a very strong 134-60-6 ATS home momentum situation if they remain favored by 9 points or less. Portland has played a couple of points better than their initial rating, but the line would be fair even if they continued to play at that slightly higher level. I’ll lay 9 points or less with New Mexico in a 2-Star Best Bet.

Comment

PicksOnline Crew

Does anyone have the plays for Cokin, Lee, Sprietzer, Feist, or Donahue?

As of yesterday, McGrew's GOY was TEN

Comment

You know, a while back, someone mentioned in a post that they had heard that PPP was using Dr. Bob's picks. I ridiculed the person that made that post. However, I have kinda been watching ever since, and I think I owe that person (I can't remember who it was) an apology because the similarity between PPP and Dr. Bob is a little too much to be coincidence or using the same statistical bank or anything like that.

PPP tonight:

Flor St, New Mex, Tenn-Chat (all 3%)

Det, Utah, SA (all 3%)

I see Dr. Bob has 5 picks, all above except Tenn-Chat.

GL to all and my apologies to whoever it was that I ridiculed.

Mike

Comment

very nice posting for dr bob baskets---THANKYOU VERY MUCH

Comment

PP vs Dr Bob

They are both trend handicappers and usually have similar picks but do not copy each other. I actually asked one of them about it once. Every once in a while they will be on opposite sides in
                football but not often. You will also notice Neri's hoop picks and dr bob's are very similar. Again they use similar approaches.

Neri tonite 3 flr st nmex
                Dr Bob 3 flr st 2 new mex

For what it is worth.

Comment

Animal comp (AUBURN)

I know Colorado State wants to strengthen their schedule but playing at Oklahoma State, Drake, and Auburn in a six-day stretch is extremely ambitious for a team that rarely leaves the Mountain West or Western time zones. In their last two games against Oklahoma State and Drake, the Rams committed 57 turnovers. Senior guard Derrick Stevens left the Drake game Saturday night with a sprained ankle and Colorado State is already trying to replace graduated guard Andy Birley and forward Brian Greene (duo combined for 25 points and almost 9 rebounds per game last year). It’s easy to forget but Auburn’s season ended last year with a narrow one-point loss against eventual champion Syracuse and the Tigers are loaded this year. The Rams only made 14 of 58 shots from the floor last week at Oklahoma State. This should be a blowout. Big line move in this game as Auburn was at -11 earlier today.

Comment

Elite Sports Circle Guaranteed Selections
                    Date: Monday, December 01, 2003

The Circle has agreed on a very stong play in College Basketball. the supercappers have all praised this with high accolades. When you feel it is time to start winning your play is here.

The Circle Selects:
                    New Mexico -9 9:00 EST

Comment

Triple Threat Sports Guaranteed Selections
                      Date: Monday, December 01, 2003

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL PLAY OF THE YEAR!!! Backed by sound fundamentals, a 62% system with a 67% tightener & angles adding up 50-11-2 (82%) this one has it all.

6* NY Jets +3/2.5 (obviously try to get the three, although we think they will win outright)

First the fundamentals. Titans are a banged up team, and that is not only becasue of McNair. The injury report is large, while the Jets list only two players. More importantly, this is the best offense the Titans have faced since New England, and they allowed them 38 points, while giving up 33 to Indy. Both of those games were on the road, as is this one. Chad Pennington and Santana Moss make this Jet offense powerful, as Pennington has a 32-7 TD/Int ratio in his 15 NFL starts. The other fundamental factor is that with Indy's loss yesterday the Titans need only win next week to basically ensure themselves of the division crown. Fisher has to know that, and if the Jets get up in this game we would not be at all surprised to see McNair and others on the bench to maintain health for next week. Even though this is MNF, next week's game is positivley critical to them, and is a 26 point revenger nonetheless, and we have to wonder how focused they will be for this 4-7 team. Systemwise, NFL teams with 5 or more consecutive SU wins are 29-48-4 ATS as away favorites since 1989. That number falls to 10-19-2 ATS if a division game follows and 7-14-1 ATS if next week's division tilt is at home. As for the angles, the Jets are 9-2 SU in November under Herman Edwards, outscoring foes by a combined 292-168 count, & are now getting points, NY is 16-5 ATS as a dog iff a SU win & 18-4-2 ATS if thier foe is coming in on at least a 2 game SU winning streak. NY also qualifies under a special 7-0 angle that we have. Overall, this is the Jets' Super Bowl, while the Titans have bigger fish (or Colts) to fry next week. Add that in with all the rest, and the you can see why we REALLY like the J-E-T-S here.

Comment

100% NBA System Play tonight quote:

The league is 12-0-1 OU as a home dog after two home losses as long as the OU line is greater than 184.

Play LA Clippers OVER

Comment

Professor

Does anyone have his pick tonight. He is pretty good on monday night

Comment

Is the professor the same professor who used cocaine regularly and was caught drug dealing a few years ago?

Comment

anyone

DOES ANYONE HAVE...GAMEDAY & LV SPORTS..THEY ARE GOOD..THANKS AND PLEASE POST IF YOU HAVE THEIR NFL PLAYS..GLTY

Comment

Your welcome Mary! Looking for SGH plays w/ analysis if anyone has them. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
                                X