WNBA for 7/21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WNBA for 7/21

Mystics -3' over Atlanta and under 160. Atlanta has been on the road for a week and haven't covered any of the spreads in their last 5 games of which only one was a OT win at home against Connecticut. Their road record is 6-6. After their loss on Sunday at Connecticut their coach made these comments:

" I don't want to use it as an excuse but when your fatigued you make bad decisions and make bad shot selections. It's tough being on the road and the commercial travel makes it really tough. These are prodfessional atheletes and my only concern is they are tired and subject to injury."

Well they are on the road again so we will see if they recovered. As for the under play today, Washington is a very good defensive team who plays well at home. Their home record is 7-2 and of the 9 games only 2 have gone over 160. Their games usually stay around 140. BTW this is an early game with the tip being at 12 or 12:30.

After yesterday when both my under plays went OT all I am asking for is no FUCKING OT

BOL to everyone today

I stand corrected. The game tips off at 11:30

Comment

Good luck Raven!

Comment

Good luck "r"
        jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

nice-great capping lately !!!!
          DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Bust em Raven....gl today

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Been on an 11-2 run with the wnba. Finally got my record above .500. It now stands at 28-27. See ya tomorrow.

Comment

Thanks I got on both

Comment

keep up the good work raven!

Comment

Working...
                  X