I'm in a HUGE slump....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm in a HUGE slump....

You know I love this board, so somebody please help me!!!

I am capping games just like I always have but I am in one of the WORST slumps of my career!!

Even my clients of 5+ years are sending me e-mails with a "WTF" at the top.

What do you guys (and you MMM) do when you hit a brick wall??!!

We all have cold streaks and usually I just take a full day off from capping and it gets me back on track. I've done that twice in the last 2 weeks and I keep getting beat!! I might have to call Kevorkian soon!!!

Please help!! You guys kick ass!!!!

The ham mer
    "You're only as good as the effort you put forth!!"

Sports-Plays.com

Not that I am any authority or anything

BUT how about taking ONLY ONE pick from a small core group of caps here (you make the call on the sport or who posts) and only put those out for a couple of days while capping your own plays as normal! Compare them after the few days...How bad could it be?? You may find when the pressure of YOU putting out winners is off YOUR thought processes will clear and you will be back to norm! THAT IS JUST

M.H.O.! Gv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

I usually tighten up a little bit but i never take a day off cause i used to try that and it was always the 7-0 day that i would of had that i took off....UGHHHH! I say play through it and maybe pick a person and a sport from different people here and only go with the plays if they match-up well with that person in that sport!

GL

Comment

I agree with wayne. I Tighten up alittle and change the way I cap just a tiny little bite. It normally works for me.

Good Luck man I wish you the fastest turn around
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

HEY SPORTS...

FIRST THING I DO IS CHANGE SOMETHING SMALL!!!! I AM SUPERSTITIOUS, SO IF I AM ON A LONG WINNING STREAK (AS FAR AS BEING UP $ IN A WEEK), AND THEN LOSE IN A WEEK, THEN I MIGHT CHANGE SOMETHING! SUCH AS BOXERS!! IF I WIN FOR 5 STRAIGHT WEEKS, THEN I KEEP THE SAME BOXERS, AND WHEN I LOSE, THAT'S WHEN I CHANGE!!!!

SO, YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHANGE SOMETHING SMALL THAT YOU ARE DOING!!! WORKS FOR ME!!!! MY WIFE MAY NOT LIKE IT, BUT SHE DOESNT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE MONEY COMING IN!!!

A $300 PICTURE TUBE WILL BLOW BEFORE A $.10 FUSE- MURPHY'S LAW

Comment

Working...
          X