• Show
Clear All

• thank you flutie!!

he ate his flutie flakes today!!!

FLUTIE IS THE MAN
    chris melo

Comment

ATS GOY goes downnnnnnnn

Amazing pass..no way Breezie makes that play..

Comment

tell ya what, it should not have come down to that. 1 blocked f.g. and 1 missed f.g. by christie. a 3-2 day turns to a 5-0 day.

Comment

Thank you!!! Mr Flutie you dont know how bad i needed that one!!!!
          I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning , that's as good as they're going to feel all day. " Frank Sinatra'' Also know as (the dago) by his close freinds .

Comment

Had S.D and the over. 2fer man! that's rare for me.
            Thanks, Dougie

Comment

There are 2 sides to every story and I just took the Flutie right up the ass. Great capping by all the SD players who knew that they would score with no time left to cover. Maybe next time the gambling gods will give me a gift.
              You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

I had S.D and the over. That never happens in my favor. That game should of seen 60 points with S.D winning outright but a win is a win.:D :D

Comment

if gambling gods exist, i'm still in hell. i had fla yesterday and took tenn late at 13.5. i know how it is to get greased.

Comment

PHIL I FEEL THE PAIN TOO I HAD KC AND A HOT DATE NOW HERBIE IS DOWN HE DONT EVEN FEEL LIKE GOING OUT TO PLAY.

Comment

knowlez

Give the Herbster a little pep talk. Remember, if you fall off a woman, you get right back on
                      You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

That play saved my day:D

I'm going to go have a "Jethro Bodean" size bowl of Flutie Flakes to celebrate
                        "You like the odds of lightning?"

Comment

wow...

not sure how u can have been on the hopeless chargers, but it was just another screw job in the nfl this year....good job with your pick....

and yes this is my first post, i have been betting for 7 years and will be contributing when i can.

Ken

Comment

WELL...

I WENT 5-1 ON MY PICKS TODAY, AND GUESS MY ONLY LOSS OF THE DAY!!!!! YOU GOT IT, THE FUCKING CHEFS!!!!!

CONGRATS TO ALL OF THOSE ON THE HAPLESS BOLTS!!!!!
                            A $300 PICTURE TUBE WILL BLOW BEFORE A $.10 FUSE- MURPHY'S LAW

Comment

Working...
                            X