Chado's CFL Picks for Week 3!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chado's CFL Picks for Week 3!!!

103-73 ALL TIME CFL POSTED RECORD (58.5%)...

Bad call last week 0-1...

CFL YTD 1-1...

For Week 3 let's try these...

Wednesday:

Toronto Argonauts +6.0 (-110)

Friday:

Hamilton Tiger Cats -3.0 (-110)

Saturday:

Edmonton Eskimos +7.0 (-110)

AS ALWAYS, GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Bring em in Chado. Much good luck

Comment

Good luck buddy

Comment

Good Luck and nice record.

Comment

Bump for gametime in 10 minutes!!!
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
            Bump for gametime in 10 minutes!!!
            lets do this,channel surfing time here i come--SHE WORE RASPBERRY BERET-EVERYONE SING-LOL !!!!
            DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

i got +7 minus 130,did 2 units !!!!

Comment

My bookie don't take CFL... So good luck guys...

Comment

just watched some chip-shuffling as billy baxter shipped david williams about 2 million in chips-ITS NOT ALL CROOKED-but very hard to prove chip-shuffling-i guarantee you they were doing business !!

Comment

maybe we win,maybe we lose,but that was a big break on the holding call-WOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!

Comment

THE KIND YOU FIND IN A 2NDHAND STORE-wooooooooo-WOOOOO=EVERYONE SING ALONG !!!!

Comment

i was fingering that hot chick who sings "evacuate the dance floor",i think her band name is cascada or something like that,but anyway her pussy is soaked and just starting to contract,so i go to stick my tongue up her backdoor and FUCK ME,i stick my tongue in my pillow-IT WAS A FUCKING DREAM-f u c kkkkkkkkkkk !!!! ps-down marvin-LOL !!!! PS-NICE START LAST NIGHT LITTLE BROTHER !!!!
                        Last edited by WayneChung; 07-15-2010, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                          i was fingering that hot chick who sings "evacuate the dance floor",i think her band name is cascada or something like that,but anyway her pussy is soaked and just starting to contract,so i go to stick my tongue up her backdoor and FUCK ME,i stick my tongue in my pillow-IT WAS A FUCKING DREAM-f u c kkkkkkkkkkk !!!! ps-down marvin-LOL !!!! PS-NICE START LAST NIGHT LITTLE BROTHER !!!!

Comment

Good call.

Comment

GUYS I AM NOT MAKING THIS ONE UP,MY PILLOW HAS A BIG SLOB MARK,about 4 more minutes and marvin would have been RAMMING AND JAMMING-LOL !!

Comment

Working...
                              X