Bigdogs 4th of july big bomb play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigdogs 4th of july big bomb play

have not been around the last week so i have not had anything going as far as sportsbetting.life has been a bit hectic this week and im glad its finally come to an end.okay so now lets get into todays selection.

this will be my 1st 10* star of the season on here and i really like this game a lot.eveything favors us in todays matchup and the situation couldn't be better.

adam wainwright is on the hill for the cardinals today and he has been lights out at home.he is 8-0 at home this season and 1-0 with a shutout 8-0 win over the brewers this year.career wise he is 6-3 with a 2.03 era against the brewers.at this price today he is very hard to pass up.

gallardo for the brewers is on the hill today and he has been pitching good as of late but he was lit up by the cards this year going 0-1 with a 10.80 era in that game and is 0-3 liftime with a 6.59 era against the cardinals.he seems to struggle against them and today with wainwright so dominate at home i believe he come up on the short end in todays game.....so todays play is

10*-cardinals -148

best of luck to all and have a happy and safe 4th of july

enjoy the fireworks and parties but please don't drink and drive and act responsibly
    Last edited by bigdog237; 07-04-2010, 11:53 AM.
    sigpic

Like the reasoning! Bol!

Comment

gl w/ the big one today....have a fun but SAFE 4th

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

gl pal

Comment

GL Big Dog

Comment

well hit this game right on the nose today as wainwright lived up to his home billing of being unstoppable at home with now a 9-0 record.like i said this was a great spot for the cards and a great situation as with gallardo on the mound for milw.we got a very nice price to take advantage of a dominate pitcher at home

hope many of you cashed in on this game and enjoy the rest of your 4th of july safely and happily
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bigdog237 View Post
              well hit this game right on the nose today as wainwright lived up to his home billing of being unstoppable at home with now a 9-0 record.like i said this was a great spot for the cards and a great situation as with gallardo on the mound for milw.we got a very nice price to take advantage of a dominate pitcher at home

hope many of you cashed in on this game and enjoy the rest of your 4th of july safely and happily
              Thanks!!

Nice Hit!

Comment

Working...
              X