UFC 116....mr.pain !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC 116....mr.pain !!!!

mr pain has been really busy,says he will be back soon,he asked me to post these for him // ALL 3 STARS // 3 STAR SHANE CARWIN // 3 STAR KRZYSZTOF SOSZYNSKI // 3 STAR GORAN RELJIC // 3 STAR GERALD HARRIS !! PS-GOOD LUCK FIGHT FANS !!!!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

GuYS HE ALSO SAID,DONT GO TO CRAZY ON THIS CARD,SOME BETTER PLAYS COMING IN NEXT MONTH OR TWO !!!!

Comment

bump !!

Comment

bump !!!!

Comment

bump !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
            mr pain has been really busy,says he will be back soon,he asked me to post these for him // ALL 3 STARS // 3 STAR SHANE CARWIN // 3 STAR KRZYSZTOF SOSZYNSKI // 3 STAR GORAN RELJIC // 3 STAR GERALD HARRIS !! PS-GOOD LUCK FIGHT FANS !!!!
            pain wanted to apologize for the rough nite,sherdog had reljic a 29-28 winner,easily winning the first two rounds,one judge scored it 30-27 grove,the fighters can not leave this stuff in the judges hands,very dangerous.

Comment

pain wanted to apologize for the rough nite,sherdog had reljic a 29-28 winner,easily winning the first two rounds,one judge scored it 30-27 grove,the fighters can not leave this stuff in the judges hands,very dangerous.
              justed watched the grove fight,sherdog was wrong,grove beat us fair and square !

Comment

justed watched the grove fight,sherdog was wrong,grove beat us fair and square !
                You really think Grove was 30-27?

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post
                  You really think Grove was 30-27?
                  maybe not 30-27 but i have no complaints with him winning the fight.i thought reljic looked flat and had nothing for grove's guard.

Comment

maybe not 30-27 but i have no complaints with him winning the fight.i thought reljic looked flat and had nothing for grove's guard.
                    i am a big reljic fan,so it really hurts to say that,but he looked terrified on top of grove in the mount position !!

Comment

Working...
                    X