Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6* and 5* Wnner today......

*game of the week*

6* Carolina -1 Panthers run to victory in this one. Davis will pound Phi all game long and they will chew up the clock. Phi has been terrible at stopping the run and the Panthers will continue to run no matter if they get stopped in the early going or not. When the eagles bring extra people up to stop the run the Panthers will go deep to Smith, Muhammed, or Proehl. The Panthers defense will cause problems for McNabb all game long by putting pressure on him and making him make mistakes which will lead to TO's which will lead to a short field for Davis and the Panthers offense. Panthers by 14!!!!!

*upset of the week*

5* New England +4 The Pats have owned the Colts in this series and Belicheck has confused Manning into TO's and I don't see why this will change today. Manning and Harrison are also hurting which can't help the Colts in this one and James isn't the same stud he was before his knee injury. NE should be able to run the ball and control the clock which will keep Manning and the Colts offense on the sidelines. NE wins SU!!!!!

other games that I am looking at:
    Oak +3 Denver is falling apart and totally banged up!!!
    SD +7 LT will run the ball well vs KC!!!
    Balt -3 Both OFF and DEF show up for this one?
    Pitt -3 +100 Everyone is on Cincy!!!

Back with more (maybe)

GL

lewis
    :D
    Follow me @RR_SportsPicks
    Winning isn't everything it's the only thing!!!!!
Working...
X