Sunday Office Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Office Pool

Sorry so late. Hoping all of you know how this works by now, if not, just ask. This week there are only two plays and they are both overwhelming. Seems the office pool loves Seattle over the Browns 16-1, and K.C. over S.D. 23-0. Six people have both of them on their tickets. I'm going to play both of these as straight wagers but need some input on the moneyline. I've tried 1 unit then 1/2 unit, a little help would be appreciated.

Also if someone with their wide knowledge and NFL databases could help me. I was told many years ago, before computers, that when an underdog on the road covered and then came home and was an underdog you should bet on them. I don't know the percentages but 3 games came as plays this week. Lions (depending on what line from last week) and they won, Raiders and Jaguars. If someone could let me know if this system has shown a profit over the years I might play these too.

I'll be back with my plays.

Thanks in advance,

Phil

Fading the office pool record:

9-2-1

Comment

Flipper

I don't understand why you are so into the ML, just double up your bet and let the money line go. If you played just the game, no money line for $100 each, you'd be up $460,it has hit at 69% If you want to screw around with the ML, just make a small money line parlay.

As far as that system goes, I use it in college. It has to be 2 games as a visitor covering or winning. Then with the return home they win (cover) 69% of the time. I don't use it in the NFL.
      Last edited by wizardofoddz; 11-30-2003, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Playing these

Thanks wiz for the comments. Just playing the pointspreads this week because I've lost my advantage by playing the moneyline. So here are the plays:

Office Pool Plays

Cleveland +6 (bought hook) 4 units

S.D. +7 4 units

Other Plays:

Raiders +3 1 unit

Jaguars +3.5 1 unit

Good Luck

Phil

Comment

Thanks Dougie

Back door cover by S.D gives office pool plays a split.

Unfortunately my 3 year old will now be walking around Day Care saying "Fukk Face Flutie" to all her little friends. But a win is a win at any expense.

Phil

Comment

Working...
          X