• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Monday

YTD 8-9 +0.20 units
    Faves 1-2 -1.28 units
    Dogs 7-7 +1.48 units

1* Mets -101
    Florida is a total mess, without a manager as the moron owner (the guy who didn't like Joe Girardi) can't even swing a deal with a loon like Valentine to manage. In the meantime, the Mets are playing great and have a red hot pitcher. R.A. Dickey pitched eight scoreless innings last out and has given up only three earned runs in his last 21 innings. Mets are 6-1 in his starts. Besides, how can you not bet on the only knuckleballer to emerge in 15 years?

Opinion only:
    Padres (hot team getting big dog number; is Jimenez hitting the wall?)

LISTED PITCHERS ALWAYS ON MY PLAYS

gl Gris

Don't know if Jimenez is hitting a wall yet, but it has to happen at some point. Was looking at the game myself hard to play against him, but hard to play against SD at home.

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
      YTD 8-9 +0.20 units
      Faves 1-2 -1.28 units
      Dogs 7-7 +1.48 units

1* Mets -101
      Florida is a total mess, without a manager as the moron owner (the guy who didn't like Joe Girardi) can't even swing a deal with a loon like Valentine to manage. In the meantime, the Mets are playing great and have a red hot pitcher. R.A. Dickey pitched eight scoreless innings last out and has given up only three earned runs in his last 21 innings. Mets are 6-1 in his starts. Besides, how can you not bet on the only knuckleballer to emerge in 15 years?

Opinion only:
      Padres (hot team getting big dog number; is Jimenez hitting the wall?)

LISTED PITCHERS ALWAYS ON MY PLAYS
      Gris,
      It was reported, the last time Jimenez pitched, that he had left the ballpark early the day before he pitched due to flu like symtoms. That may have had something to do with his last start.
      On a side note, Ive been playing the under on his road starts and the over on his home starts. I think its only missed once this year.

Comment

oh yeah, forgot, GL today Gris!

Comment

gl today Gris

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

I'm leery about going against Jimenez myself. I don't count "opinions" in my record. For what it's worth, I personally bet opinions at about 20% of a 1* play.

I do think SD getting +145 or so is good value but the Padres' pitcher isn't that strong

Comment

Gl gris
              jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Working...
              X