Poetry For Mr Lie Gaston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOW I HAVE A PLAY TOMORROW!!

I'm taking the Oakland Broncos at -/+3 as a double middle winner!
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

All I can say is that over a year ago, I sent Ty Gaston an email because he was bothering me at home with his silly tapes of lock winners like all lowlife cappers do;I asked him nicely to remove me from the calls.
      I also asked him about his alleged 104-6 record on his Code Zebra plays and his approx. 90% record on his comp. line.
      One thing led to another, and while I was civil, he started calling me all kinds of vile names like Jew bastard, called me a $10 bettor and then one filthy and disgusting name after another.
      He claimed the records as stated above were the truth, that he had literally thousands of people who checked his website every day and that he made well over $500000 last year alone.
      He also bragged about how much money he spent on his phone bills alone(I assume for the 800 line) and offered to send me copies of his $5000 monthly phone bills if I gave him my fax number, which of course I did not.
      I then became a little angry and told him that he wasn't on tv anymore because even his peers in the handicapping industry couldn't stand him(that is true) and because his picks stunk.
      He then said he wasn't on tv anymore because it wasn't cost effective and that his peer handicappers actually were envious of him because he won so much.
      He bragged about winning many handicapping contests and gave the names of some(which I never heard of).
      This went back and forth for a while, and then when he realized that he couldn't win in his arguments(just like he can't in picking games), he stopped sending the email;probably another reason he stopped because it was nearing gametime and he needed to try to con some people into buying his picks.
      Above is a true and sad story.
      ps Once a long time I ago I actually bought his picks;bottom line he lost and then the next day said he won.
      Also, from what has been said he obviously has no respect for women, gays or other minority groups(or for himself for that matter).
      Last edited by savage1; 11-30-2003, 10:56 AM.

Comment

test 1
        Last edited by savage1; 11-30-2003, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Lets see-score is 31-10 Pats. Only 7 straight touchdowns needed by Indy for Ty/Lie Gaston to make good that indy will win this game by 4 touchdowns.
          See sports service section for Ty's pick.
          Last edited by savage1; 11-30-2003, 03:28 PM.

Comment

TY SUCK PETER HE DONT CARE HE WILL SUCK IT ANYWHERE FOR A NICKLE OR A DIME HE WILL SUCK IT ANYTIME IF YOU HAVE A CREDIT CARD OLD TY WILL SUCK IT EXTRA HARD.

Comment

Savage,

Dont jinx the Pats..they have scored 2 quickies and I need NE to win the game..

The Colts seem to play well from behind..

:angryfire

Comment

Wallstreet-agreed from now on. I need them too.
                Last edited by savage1; 11-30-2003, 03:52 PM.

Comment

TY TY NOW GO EAT YOUR SHIT PIE WHO HOO WHO HOO PATRIOTS

Comment

I heard the rumor that Indy was also a Code Zebra play ($1500 a whack) bringing that record down to a "mere" 104-7 over the last few years.
                    Last edited by savage1; 11-30-2003, 04:48 PM.

Comment

$$$$$$$

Savage,

That almost gave me a heart attack..

I knew we were cashing when Dungee went for the FG

Love that Dungee

Comment

Working...
                      X