Poetry For Mr Lie Gaston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poetry For Mr Lie Gaston

PUSH THE BUTTON PULL THE TRAIN OUT COMES A CHOCLATE CHOO CHOO TRAIN. /MILK MILK LEMONADE TURN THE CORNER FUDGE IS MADE.

ty ty

pee the bed wipe it up with jelly bread

Comment

Easy there..

Might be better spending time complimenting someone and letting the losers like Gaston roll in their filth.

The guy is trash..and a poor dresser too (I watched him with the other losers on Sat/Sun, it was quite hilarious) but spending time elswhere might be an improvement.

BOL

Comment

Good one bud
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

WALLSTREET WHERE DID YOU WATCH HIM AT. I THOUGHT THEY TOOK BOZO THE CLOWN OFF THE AIR. HE TRULY IS A SHIT BAG HE PREYS ON THE KIDS GETTING INTO BETTING. I HAD A GOOD BUDDY KILL HIMSELF A COUPLE YEARS AGO HE LOST A BUNCH OF MONEY HE WAS HOOKED UP WITH A CRAPPY ASS SERVICE. HE LOST A UNBELIEVABLE AMOUNT AND DECIDED TO END HIS LIFE INSTEAD OF GETTING HELP. HE WAS A GOOD GUY TO A FRIEND THAT NEVER ASKED FOR HELP. SO THAT BEING SAID I WILL BUST THEM FUCKERS IN THE CHOPS EVERY CHANCE I GET I AM NOT SAYING ALL HANDICAPPERS ARE CROOKED AND I REALIZE ITS PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK BUT THE WAY THEY GO ABOT IT 104 AND 6 MY FUCKING ROSY RED ASS SO I WILL MAKE FUN OF HIM PUT HIM DOWN AND NOT FEEL TO GOD DAMN BAD ABOUT IT. ALSO I LIKE TO MAKE PEOPLE LAUGH AND TO SEE SOMETHING A LITTLE DIFFERENT THEN ALL GAMBLING.

Comment

Knowlez,

Last year in the early summer I lived in PA and he was on Comcast with a bunch of other fat balding NY slime balls.. Jimmy the Fixer, Bobby DellaRocca, Will Rogers, Kevin Kennedy a few others rotated in would have that TV show..quite comical.

They would say somthing like.. "On the Dallas/Giants game I would lean to the over for a very small play..BUT if you want my 2,000,000 star LOCK OF THE YEAR give my office a call at 1900blahblahblahblah, we are documented #1 by the XYZ monitors for 3 years in a row..this game will not only win it will cover by 5 TD's...GIMME A CALL"..crap like that.

Only thing worse was Joe Wiz..actually, Gaston was worse..he had a very foul mouth and crude jokes..was not funny one bit..I got tired of his weekly big breast joke..the guy is very hideous..

Why did I watch? It was on like 30 min before a game, so I would have it on..for the humor..

I dont get him here in PHX..I consider myself lucky!

Comment

SCUM OF THE EARTH ABOUT AS BAD AS THE DOPE PUSHERS. HEARS TO YOU TY

Comment

Ty Ty Super sucker
                Why you lie you mother fucker
                Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

my final emotion of the night

Comment

CASHMAN THAT IS GOOD

Comment

OLD MCTY SITTING ON A FENCE BEATING HIS PETER WITH A MONKEY WRENCH MISSED HIS PETER AND HIT HIS BALLS PISSED ALL OVER HIS OVERALLS.

Comment

OK...FOR THE DICK!

Ty oh Ty, I try and try.
                        You say take points.....I do and die,
                        I send you bucks but your pick sucks,
                        So I send again, you promise my friend
                        But like your word...I get it in the rear-end!

So now I see.....my account sucked dry
                        I found a loser.....His name is "Ty I Lie"
                        But gimme one more before I Puke
                        HEY THANKS BIG GUY.....MINUS 8 AND DUKE!!

POET UNKNOWN!!!!
                        I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Comment

Wanna winner?
                            Yes I do
                            Come on in
                            I'll give you two
                            Just take 'Bama
                            Just take Pitt
                            With picks like these
                            You won't win shit

Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

Ty fucking gaston

Knowlez, terrible story, i had a friend get $30,000 in b/c of dr. ron bash....................look, all we (veterans) can do is try to tell the younger gamblers who do not know better that the ty gaston's of the world are like failed car salesman............shit, you, me and the rest of the people on this board know that you can go convince some young gambler to take any game with whatever analysis you come up with.........thankfully, those in the know are aware that these losers are good for nothing criminals, who probably have no money themselves.......

F ty gaston and the rest of the scamdicappers out there!!!!!!
                              but almost as a right of passage, i think all of us have been a victim of one before

live and learn, and i am sure ty gaston will be back with his 2 LOCKS OF THE YEAR tomorrow, one on denver (-2.5) vs oakland and the other on Oakland (+3.5) vs. denver

b

Comment

Working...
                              X