5* Winner.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5* Winner.....

5* Mia -2- Every service is on Pitt and every person is on Pitt because of the cold weather but the wind should effect Pitts passing game more than the cold will effect Miami and their running game. Miami rolls by 14!!!!!

lewis
    :D
    Follow me @RR_SportsPicks
    Winning isn't everything it's the only thing!!!!!

easy winner

Miami rushed for almost 300 yards and they held Fitzgerald to 3 catches for 26 yards. I have played against this terrible Pitt run stop unit all year long and depending on who they play in their bowl game I will probably be going against them again.

lewis

Comment

good call, your comments helped sell me on mia as I was concerned about the weather....good luck :D

Comment

letswin

thanks

Hopefully, we can cash next week and in the bowls!!!!!

GL

lewis

Comment

Nice call! This weeks service burial Pitt! What do you think the line would have been on this game 4 weeks ago?

Comment

Hey John want some cheese with that wine.
            The Packerbacker

Comment

great call

Lewis, during the week i teased pittsburgh up to 10 and while driving back from the gators-noles game, it hit me that miami was gonna kill them so i got on miami, however, b/c of all the teases, i still did not win anything, wish i would have seen this "miami by 14" post or homer's miami post

just trudging along
              b

Comment

Working...
              X