Tuesday MLB - Strasburg Era begins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday MLB - Strasburg Era begins

I think today is a great day for all of baseball and the young studd wins his first ever start!

Washington Nationals -220
    betting $100 (to lose $220)

Strasburg must go

Good Luck to ALL!!
    The Orange Chef

posted record:
    (16-11) + $434.50

Bankroll
    Starting: $2,000.00
    Current: $2,434.50

GL Chef. Hope you're right. I'll be there but I'm just going to sit back and enjoy. Really going to be a great night.

Comment

hokie, your a lucky man!! I was in Washington a few months ago to watch the Washington Capitals and Alexandre Ovechkin. I loved the city and the chicks are super hot. I want to come back to catch a redskins game this winter.

Comment

Yea DC is fun other than the hideous traffic I have to deal with. You should check out a Skins game, but that's probably the least fun of all the venues to go to for a game. Glad you saw a Caps game. It's been fun to see DC become a hockey town. The hot girls do tend to come out of the woodwork here in the summer time. Best part of summer.

Comment

great stuff, besides all the "no brainer" places to visit in washington, i had a famous "red velvet" cupcake and it was amazing.

Comment

Good luck Chef!!

Comment

Good luck chef orange
              jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Bol!

Comment

I think it will be a solid play.
                  "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                  X