Hsw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hsw

Tough day yesterday, but here we go again. I can't make up everything I lost yesterday.

My play is Ohio St +12 1/2 250

Under 51 250

I will post hsw play on game tonight for those who care.

I also want to thank everyone on this board it's been a run ride the last couple of months.

Mahalo

orientalhawn

Under 51 500 (getting line value I hope)
    Last edited by orientalhawn; 01-03-2003, 04:54 PM.
    1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Wow what a night

I'm playing the JETS JETS - 7 500

If you can talk me into uping my bet let me know, if not FADE me and let me know how much money you make.

I'm HOPING good things happen to people who are NICE.

"j" "E" "T" "S"
    1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

JETS Game

Orientalhawn, Thanks for all the info & picks from HSW. I don't post often but enjoy reading everyone's insight into the games and their reasoning. For what it's worth, I'm five minutes from Jets (Giants) Stadium and we had a little dusting of snow overnight & it's 30 degrees at 9 AM. It's not going to get much warmer & by 4:30 should be dark, cold & loud. Not like the friendly confines of the RCA Dome in Indy. Jets on a major roll coming in today and want a little more than a playoff game this year. Hopefully they're not looking ahead to Oakland next week. I could never bring myself to bet against the JETS and have trouble betting on them but a teaser Jets and over has my money. Good Luck . . . Flipper

Comment

Flipper,

Thanks for the info

Comment

Indianapolis is such a risky team to bet on or against. Still, NYJ to the over looks like a interesting tease play. However, if Manning plays error-free Ind. could well win SU.

My best tease play is GB to Clev.

Sure Couch is out but the reserve QB is just as good - perhaps even better. GB at home in the playoffs is always a good tease play.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X