Can't Coach Speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Coach Speed

Last night proved that speed kills. Iowa had no chance against the speed of USC. The Trojans could have scored 50 if they kept throwing the ball, but started to run when Iowa moved off the line. Look for the EXACT thing tonight. Miami by 21. Any thoughts?
    One more and I got to go

No Clue

It would seem like you should be right about tonight but after watching last nights game I find myself asking who paid off Iowas QB he was throwing the ball into the ground ,ten feet from an open receiver,etc.. So I think it's a matter of who's gettin' paid tonight.
    GOOD LUCK ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you lose you are a degenerate....If you win you are a handicapper

Comment

a little pissed

If speed wins every game looks like I'm a loser tonight.

Anybody have a basketball play for me I lost in hoops last night took UTEP +11 (L). Why do teams foul when losing by 10 with 30sec to play?
      1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

South Fla +7 seems to be a strong one in my opinion. I know I'm going to go with them, and I'm in just as bad as you are right now. Took it raw and hard in the pooper last night tough games.
        GOOD LUCK ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!
        If you lose you are a degenerate....If you win you are a handicapper

Comment

As you can see I had Iowa last night and thought it was a strong play. I have like Ohio State the whole time but now I'am so pissed that I think I will take Miami.Theory for next year, Take all of the Dogs except for the BCS games,take the favorites. Wonder how that would play out???
          One more and I got to go

Comment

Working...
          X