Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ironchung's nba play year-LETS DO THIS GUYS !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ironchung's nba play year-LETS DO THIS GUYS !!!!

lakers -190 to win finals !!!!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

i do
    Last edited by WayneChung; 05-30-2010, 12:36 PM.

Comment

######

Comment

Gl!

Comment

Good Luck Chunger ...

Comment

Good Luck Jedi!!!

Comment

guys i am playing 190 to win a hundred here,two hundred is about my average play on a game i like a lot,but when laying big juice i do not increase my bet size,i just don't win as much !!!! ps-if you can bet how many games series will go-FIVE WILL END IT !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by waynechung View Post
                guys i am playing 190 to win a hundred here,two hundred is about my average play on a game i like a lot,but when laying big juice i do not increase my bet size,i just don't win as much !!!! Ps-if you can bet how many games series will go-five will end it !!!!
                ps-also guys my next monster fight play is going to be carwin over lesnar on the july 3rd ufc show,size of bet will depend how lesnar looks at weigh-in,if he looks in top shape,bet size will be small !!!!

Comment

gooooooooooooooooooooooooood luck Mr Chunger, hit it Big my friend
                  jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

I saw the line and said chung will be all over it, i'll join you small brother. Good luck.

Comment

this series starts tomorrow,if boston wins game 1,will be doubling down before game two starts !!

Comment

Gl, but Boston is playing well! LA's size should be too tough of a matchup for Boston. I want to wait until I see game 1 and the matchups. Rondo is the X factor. Good Luck To You!

Comment

this play goes in about 30 minutes !!!!

Comment

Gl

Comment

guys-i know i came on here crying about the bad pick-thats just me-when i bitch i usually when my plays-with that being said-i think its a great place to get on the lakers to win the series-they have to win two at home-THEY WILL-END OF FUCKING STORY-HATS OFF FOR BOSTON MAKING THIS COMPETITIVE-THE CELTS GAVE IT THE OLE COLLEGE TRY-IT JUST WASN'T ENOUGH !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X