UFC 114...Pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fb coach13 View Post
    i threw some money down on brilz last night, thought we had nog in the guilitine then i thought we were gonna get the deceision, that would have really made my night if brilz would have come in.
    you got fucked coach,brilz won that fight 29-28,ufc protects their guys like little nog !!
    Last edited by WayneChung; 05-30-2010, 04:32 PM.
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

THANKS FOR THE GOOD WORK MR P,russow,KO,WHO LUVS U BABE !!!! ps-you called it,he got the 65,000 bonus for ko of the night,brilz did get a little justice with 65,000 fight of the night bonus,plus more work to come in the ufc !!!!
      DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
        you got fucked coach,brilz won that fight 29-28,ufc protects their guys like little nog !!
        I didn't say anything.... But that is a pretty good take on the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
          THANKS FOR THE GOOD WORK MR P,russow,KO,WHO LUVS U BABE !!!! ps-you called it,he got the 65,000 bonus for ko of the night,brilz did get a little justice with 65,000 fight of the night bonus,plus more work to come in the ufc !!!!
          That is good to see those 2 get bonuses especially because they deserved them. What did i tell you about all that blood rushing to the muscles, "if russow can get it to the 3rd i think he can pull it off" NO MATTER HOW SHOCKING IT WAS..he pulled it off ! wins like that are just plain fun no matter how small they are.

Comment

Working...
          X