Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks For Tuesday

Tuesday (5/25)

I will have another MLB Contest this weekend. This time you will pick the team that scores the most runs from Friday through Monday. You will have to be careful though because 4 teams do not play on Monday (Memorial Day). The person who picks the right team will again have their choice of the prizes listed. The tiebreaker will be total runs scored by that team.

The Group ID # and Password for the World Cup Soccer Contest at Yahoo is now listed in the Guestbook for all interested in playing!

Contest #2 will be for the World Cup Soccer Tourney. I have a group set up at Yahoo and the Group ID # and password will be listed in the Members Area this weekend. It is Free to play. The Winner will again be able to pick their own prize from the 14 listed in that section of the site. You will pick the Winner in all of the World Cup games. Everybody is welcome to play. All you need is the password for the Members only area if you don't already have it and that is also Free through email.

2* = (44-38) -2.68
    3* = (52-36) +26.43
    4* = (35-22) +41.72
    5* = (8-5) +14.05
    10* GOY = (1-0) +10.00

MLB

3* "OVER" (9.5) Philadelphia/NYM -110 (7:10 PM)

2* Los Angeles (Kershaw) +100 (8:05 PM)

2* Minnesota (Baker) +100 (8:10 PM)

3* Texas (Harden) -140 (8:10 PM)

4* St Louis (Wainwright) -127 (10:05 PM)

3* Detroit (Verlander) -120 (10:10 PM)

2* Washington (Hernandez) +107 (10:15 PM)

gl pal

Comment

Just a little side note for Red Sox fans. Nobody in baseball has won more games since the start of August 09' than Clay Buchholz. I thought that was pretty interesting considering names like Halladay and Lincecum are out there!

Who woulda thunk it huh?

Comment

good luck Wayne Man! Lets Go!

Comment

Good Luck buddy ...

Comment

GL wayne

Comment

Working...
            X