college football lock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• college football lock

take texas a-m +22 is this team maybe wins this game outright look for them to battle at home two running teams theyll keep it close
    chris melo

QUESTION :

Is there a " key " for that lock ?

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Ouch!

You go girl!
      Other Betting Forums? They do not exist. They are on the moon. Do not believe the lies! The only forum is BettorsChat! - Iraqi Information Minister

Comment

mmm

Nice one. Also I didn't see him saying anything about wayne being on the right side..... TEXAS
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

lock????

how does that bird taste today(crow) .

Comment

Memphis-->

You DO NOT want to know where ramon keeps that "key"!! For the next "lock" will be on BROWN! !!! Plus the "paper" of course.....

HOPE YOU FADED MY NBA PLAYS!! wait a minute......the HAWKS WON!!?? THAT WAS MY HAWK OF THE DAY!! A bird of a dfferent feather! gv
            I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

G.V. :

Its a well known fact that the good Lord cracked me up at birth , but you are trying very hard to add a few that where not there last time I checked so :

" Stop It "

Another week or two of you and I will need to see my plastic surgeon again ( its been years ) so let me save my moolah for the books OK ?

Always with the wise " cracks " ..... thats my man !

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
              " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Working...
              X