• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• northcoast

2 Star Dallas

Top Opinion Marque Green Bay & Miss/Miss St. over

Reg Opinion GB/Det under & Dal/Mia over

& if they had to pick one it would be Miss St. + points

nice day phil. 0-3 top opinions and 2-1 on regs. i think he shouldn't put his plays out a day. the only way he will win is putting out his plays the day after. glad i didnt bet his games today. you watch, he will make a point to say his reg opinions won. he will present them as though they were his actual star rated plays. can this guy still have "any" paying customers left? he has to be hurting.

Stoney-I noticed earlier in the week when recapping last week and he said he was 35-16 on units won, he was including totals.
    What is interesting in that in other weeks when the totals lost they were not included in the record.
    Thus, he uses totals to pad the sides record when latter loses but does NOT use them if/when the sides win and totals lose(for obvious reasons).
    You got it-Phil Steele aka the "Master Spinner."

Comment

Stoney-you called it right. He started off on comp. line by saying he split sides and totals and made small reference to fact he lost the sides.
      He then talked about his great record over the years on Thanksgiving weekend and not to worry about yesterday.
      Then as usual he gives speech how unlike those other services NCoast is honest and tells you about losing days as well as winning days.
      Of course, he finishes off on optimistic note and offers "bargain" rate for remainder of the weekend.
      Ah yes-Phil Steele, the #1 "Car Salesman" of the sports handicapping industry.

Comment

He had one very good year,it was a long time ago(1989 maybe)Since then nothing to show.I'm tired of listening how he says winning % of the last 7 years.This is now Phil.Probably my fault to call his comp #.My buddy his x-wife used to work for N.Coast,about 5 yrs. ago,she said he's a joke.Enough of this.Hey guys GL today.

Comment

This guy is horrible. Lost his top play yesterday as well as a 3* total. He only won two 4*'s, a 3* and a 3.5* total in college yesterday. Then he turns around and sweeps the board today. Looks like you guys could have bought a few more Yugos with these winners. Face it, every one gets hot and everyone gets cold. You all get the plays for free so give a little credit once in a while.
          You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Working...
          X