X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wayne

you were right dallas did look pumped for the game there a joke
    chris melo

nomar your the man!........... is that what you want to hear?

Comment

yeah nomar is the man!

come on everyone - congratulate him. he got one right.

remember, class is not just something you go to

Comment

nomar

I can remember a very old saying in the dog business :

" A sorry dog wags his own tail "

And I also seem to remember you picking Green Bay today :confused:

Be humble my friend and it will serve you far better !

Being right on a particular day dont make you right , just not wrong for once !

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
        " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Yea! Nomar!

You're the man!!!

Not!

Learn to win gracefully dude.......geesh.

^Hawk^

Still alot of plays to go today Wayne, we'll be up several units before the days over.
          Other Betting Forums? They do not exist. They are on the moon. Do not believe the lies! The only forum is BettorsChat! - Iraqi Information Minister

Comment

nomar

If you are looking for any kind of respect, your not going to get it like this.
            If you notice, there are not many (if any) people here that criticize people for there picks. This is a tuff business, no one needs salt rubbed in there wounds. If you don't like someone's plays, that's fine. You don't have to call someone out on there thoughts or predictions.
            Wayne is a very good capper, he posts day in and day out with consistency. I haven't seen anyone call you out on your loses, it's not fare you do it to anyone else.
            Be graceful with your wins and you will be respected when you lose.
            Best Of Luck

Comment

Nomar

This is actually funny that you go after wayne right after going after me. Let me ask this question why is that ? Wait I will answer that for you.

It Because your a FUCKING SERVICE and want all the free cappers on this site to look like SHIT in front of the board so people will join you and pay for your picks. :D

So instead of being a total fucking asshole to people for their plays. Just post and people will notice and business may go up for you.
              1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Homer-Wayne-Wiz..(et.al)

I have now finally witnessed the Byung Hole Kim effect of the Bettors Chat Board......win one and crow...lose several and look for a new board/team........I DID THINK THIS WAS A TEAM EFFORT.......HEYYYYYY.......You don't suppose Keyshon Johnson is really......nahhhhh.......oh well....back to my favorite show now......."Everyone Loves Ramon...d"

BUT CONGRATS ON YOUR WINNER RAMON! I applaud your winner on Miami but think your reply to Wayne was A TOTAL LOSS!! Gv
                I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

i like how you guys stick up for each other...
                  this is a tight board.

Comment

Its a Matter of :

" Integrity "

Not so much tightness as a good look at what makes a great enviroment for winning and being on the right side ( which doesnt always win ) .

I find it advantageous to surround myself with positive vives instead of a greater than the whole attitude which will put you in the poorhouse in no time . Luck is not something you stumble upon , its a frame of mind that allows one to think clearly , objectively , and separate what counts from that which does not .

I am watching you closely now because you have ask for it , and look forward to your next post with the upmost glee. And the little things in life always point to the bigger things that make up a " whole picture " of the purpose of why !

Yours for Now ;

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
                    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Nomar

Bad move..being exposed for a TOUT is death on this board.

You would be better off snaking around to build your client base than to attack a well respected person on this board.

Time for us to sweep the trash out again. Damn it is happening way too often lately.

This board is for civil discussion of free picks. Play nice, rub elbows, beat the book. Not beat on fellow cappers, CHARGE innocent fellow cappers and BE the book.

Suggestion, take your act and get out of here, or take on another name and avitar, or own up and be a participating member without all the bullsh!t.

Nice detective work Homer.. way to go!!!

:angryfire

Comment

HEY NOMAR
                        Attached Files
                        "You like the odds of lightning?"

Comment

Hey Trotter, Even though you gave me a picture the other day on one of my posts, this one is too funny not to laugh.

i agree with everyone here, I got my ass ripped the first few weeks because of my stupid posts, but i like to think that im getting better, I dont rip anyone unless there taking shots to me which i don't deserve.

As for the touting, hey i do it, but when we lose we lose, and don't cover it up with foolish stupidity towards others who have been here for a LONG time.

by the way the UNIONMAN 1 MILLION star play....a loser like me yesterday.

Hope to rebound, and remember the guys make a good forum, not the bullsh*t

GOOD LUCK TODAY WITH ALL YOUR PLAYS GENTLEMEN!
                          NEVER SAY NEVER!!!

Comment

Memphis-excellent meaningful and well thought out post.

Comment

Working...
                            X