Traditionally Thanksgiving :

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traditionally Thanksgiving :

Has always been a great day to play the pups thru the years and today was no different ...... not at all !

I chilled for a few days and it seems to have put me right where I wanted to be . I tabbed Miami big days ago ( bet it on the 25th ) logged it here on the 26th , along with the powerful trend of the Lions & Packers covering 11 in a row now , I had a great winner there also . But getting to the point here I played 3 tracks today and must say that not a one treated me like a step child . Lincoln , Raynham , Flagler all showed me the light at the end of the tunnel , Lincoln alone pitched 3 supers (8th - over 4000 , 11th - over 3900 , 14th - over 3500 ) in my direction today and the other two where very nice also. Now throw in the teaser that Homer gave me , and I still have a few rags a runnin tonight all I can say is :

" Good Nite " & Happy - T - Day

to all !

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Memphis-did you win all those 3 multi thousand supers you mentioned? If so you must be rolling in dough today.

Comment

savage 1

I did , but they where of the 1 dollar variety which means they where cut in half , but after going 9 - 0 in other sports plus having a very fine day at the track , I now have enough moolah to make a bad investment and not notice !

On a serious note it was a great day and overdue also because I couldnt buy a winner for a few days there and it made up for dry-run .

Thanks , and now that your retired when are you going to go to the track ?????

G.L.

***MMM***

ps- a plus 5 big ones type of day !!!!!!

Comment

Memphis-I do want to go to probably Lincoln;it just a matter of getting my buddy off his ass.

Comment

Memphis NICE TO SEE YOU BACK!

Although I'm not too happy you gave me your temporary NBA curse to carry on with!! I believe I am like 0-8 in the last 3 days!!!Although all others are doing very well!!

LOOK FORWARD TO MORE OF YOUR winning selections!! Several nice CBB games tonight in the obsure matchups. Gv (no system plays from the batch of them although Florida came very close!)

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU THIS WEEKEND!! Goldv
          I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

G.V. :

Sorry to hear you picked up that nasty cough I had , its a short lived thing but annoying as hell !

You will as always find a way to break it ( try some castor oil ? ) !

Seems as though Im back in the saddle again , at Seabrook today I hit the daily double for a cool 770.80 on a 2 dollar wager and I aint lookin back ( )

G.L.

***MMM***

Comment

cAN YOU MAIL ME THAT 2 LUCKY $2 BILL?

So far I've been only finding 3's!! NICE JOB!! GV
              I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Working...
              X