• May 1st...Pain

4* Floyd Mayweather Jr by decision -190

1* Shane Mosley by KO, TKO , or DQ +650

Good luck everyone

gl Pain

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
      4* Floyd Mayweather Jr by decision -190 = WINNER

1* Shane Mosley by KO, TKO , or DQ +650 = LOSER (just fine by me)

Good luck everyone
      + 3 units

"money" May brings me home again. I just don't understand how people don't take him ? If the excuse is personality or "too much juice" well all i have to say is how many fights has he lost...Zero. As far as i'm concerned he can talk all day and night as long as he keeps that 0 at the end of his record

I have said it plenty of times as a person I couldn't care less, but as a fighter, he's the best, and he proved it with "offense" surprisingly tonight, mosley had him good in the 2nd, he was shook, and all he did was sweep every other round of the fight.

thank you once again for

Comment

I had to lay -250, but I was with you

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
          I had to lay -250, but I was with you
          Glad to hear BW, i'm sure it had a lot to do with his track record, rather than me posting the play, either way i'm just really glad at least 1 person followed or had the same pick. i just like when other people win.

Sometimes on the fights i feel like i'm the only 1 taking these things.

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
            Glad to hear BW, i'm sure it had a lot to do with his track record, rather than me posting the play, either way i'm just really glad at least 1 person followed or had the same pick. i just like when other people win.

Sometimes on the fights i feel like i'm the only 1 taking these things.
            I thought this fight would be pretty predictable. However I play your MMA plays all the time. Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X